The content of the article
Peanuts are also called peanuts. Most often, the fruits are used in cooking, nutrition, medicine and cosmetology. The positive features of peanuts are obvious, because it contains a lot of vitamins, amino acids, fiber and other useful enzymes. However, the impressive list also has the flip side of the medal, peanut is not used to everyone. We will talk about the benefits and harms of peanuts today.
In order to identify as accurately as possible the true value of a peanut, it is necessary to consider in detail its chemical composition.
- Vitamin B1 is responsible for strengthening the cell membranes, removes poisons from the body, eliminates slagging. A small fraction of the vitamin protects the body from free radicals, which in large quantities can cause cancer.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) - promotes full blood circulation, protects red blood cells from the effects of free radicals (if available). Regular use of peanuts makes hair and nails strong.
- Vitamin B9 - accelerates cell regeneration, saturates tissues with oxygen, eliminates problems in the liver and kidneys. Folic acid is indicated for pregnant women because it forms the central nervous system of the fetus.
- Vitamin PP - is directly involved in the formation of water-salt balance, removes excess alkali. Thanks to him, the body processes the “right” fats and carbohydrates, eliminating the bad ones. Vitamin PP synthesizes protein, nourishes the body with energy, improves mood.
- Vitamin B6 - promotes rapid digestibility of amino acids, speeds up the liver. Due to this, proteins are converted into energy much faster, there is a rapid growth of muscle tissue, and fat is burned around the internal organs.
- Choline - prevents premature aging of the body, in particular the skin. It protects cells from damage of different nature, accelerates regeneration, increases the oxygen supply to the tissues.
- Vitamin B5 is responsible for the activity of the brain, improves memory and reaction, normalizes the psycho-emotional background, relieves chronic fatigue and normalizes the hormonal background of men. Eating peanuts eliminates insomnia.
- Ascorbic acid - strengthens the immune system during the periods between seasons, as well as colds and flu. Vitamin C accelerates all metabolic processes in the body, thereby normalizing blood glucose levels and preventing the deposition of cholesterol plaques.
- Magnesium - strengthens muscles and bone tissue, promotes weight gain, removes toxins from the walls of internal organs, normalizes stool and eliminates flatulence.
- Vitamin B2 - strengthens the retina, improves vision and color perception. Keeps good cholesterol, not allowing the bad to be put off.
- Fiber plant - leads to normal activity of the digestive system, promotes rapid absorption of calcium, has a preventive effect on Alzheimer's disease.
The benefits of peanuts
- Groundnut restores the body after intense physical exertion and a hard day of work.Thanks to amino acids, a person gains strength, gets rid of apathy and insomnia.
- Due to the accumulation of beneficial vitamins and elements, the heart muscle is strengthened, blood pressure returns to normal (true for hyper and hypotonic). The peanut cleans kidneys and a liver, favorably affects the urinary system.
- Enough to eat a handful of peanuts a day to improve efficiency and put in order the psycho-emotional background. The specified amount is enough to strengthen the nervous system and overall health.
- Diabetics will be useful information that peanuts support blood sugar levels at the desired level. Amino acids, in turn, prevent cholesterol deposition.
- If you make the milk on the basis of peanuts, you can strengthen the stomach and prevent its breakdown. Milk is useful to drink with ulcers, acute gastritis, as well as ailments of the digestive tract. Due to the enveloping properties, neoplasms are stopped on the walls of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Peanut removes excess bile, has a diuretic effect, partially breaks up kidney stones.Peanut oil is useful to use for cholecystitis and gallbladder diseases.
- Vegetarians just need to lean on peanuts, because it contains a lot of protein. People who do not eat meat, lack of protein.
- If you need to increase stamina, mental or physical, it is enough to eat 40-50 grams. raw peanuts per day. Amino acid arginine is destroyed after roasting, so this option is not suitable.
- Broth based on uncleaned peanuts removes sputum from the respiratory tract, so the drink should be consumed with dry / wet cough, bronchitis. Peanuts prevent clogging of blood vessels in smokers.
- Peanut butter has found its application in cosmetology. By adding 2–5 drops of remedies to homemade creams, you will increase the elasticity of the skin, protect it from premature aging, partially smooth creases and mimic wrinkles. Oil is useful to add to the caring cosmetics for hair.
The benefits of peanuts for women
- Peanuts contain more than 5 mg. iron with 100 gr. product. This explains the value of peanuts for the beautiful half of the population.Regular menstruation reduces the level of hemoglobin in the blood, which must be replenished.
- Women aged 45-50 years experience a massive shortage of this element, so their hemoglobin is almost always below the mark. To solve the problem, experts prescribe medication, the basis of which is iron.
- When ingested, the element interacts with oxygen to form precious hemoglobin. For this reason, eating peanuts is necessary for people with anemia - a disease in which hemoglobin is reduced due to a lack of iron.
- Peanuts - the strongest allergen, which has an unpleasant feature to accumulate in the body. To avoid side effects and feel all the benefits, you need to eat no more than 35 grams. peanuts per day.
The benefits of peanuts for children
- Peanut contains in its composition more than 75 mg. calcium per 100 grams. product. This explains the benefits for adults, children and adolescents.
- Calcium is responsible for growth, strength of bone tissue and its full formation without flaws. If you use the daily rate of the element (about 780 mg.), Nails and bones will always be strong.
- The peanut contains phosphorus, which interacts directly with calcium. The elements together eliminate the porosity and deformation of the bones, form the skeleton and posture.
- To get the maximum benefit from eating peanuts, you must comply with the permissible daily allowance. It is 20 gr., While children under 12 years old should reduce the number (8-10 gr.).
The benefits of peanuts for men
- It is useful for men to eat a peanut every day to normalize hormonal levels. The content of selenium in nuts accelerates the production of testosterone.
- Potassium leads to the tone of the heart and contributes to a set of muscle mass (important for athletes). The element prevents blood clots, frees blood vessels and capillaries, accelerates blood and oxygen through the body.
- Men aged 35+ are at risk, they are prone to cardiovascular disorders. For this reason, you need to follow the food and eat at least 3 grams. potassium per day.
- To peanuts to benefit, it is important to identify individual intolerance in its presence. Eat on 20-30 gr. peanuts a day, no more. At the first sign of an allergy, stop consuming.
The benefits of peanuts for weight loss
- Modern nutritionists are still arguing about the beneficial properties of peanuts for dieters. Raw peanuts and nuts, dried naturally, are valuable for the body. The composition, past roasting, loses most of the vitamins.
- It is important to remember that when drying peanut moisture comes out, so its caloric content rises to 610 Kcal per 100 grams. At the same time, raw fruits retain the mark of 510 Kcal.
- The advantage of peanuts for losing weight is that the nut dulls the feeling of hunger and allows you to maintain satiety for a long time. Despite the high calorie content, peanuts should still be included in the daily menu.
- To lose weight quickly, do not exceed the daily rate (30 gr.). Combine groundnuts with dried fruits, vegetable salads, dietary main dishes.
- Despite the impressive list of useful properties, peanut has negative qualities. So, peanuts are harmful for obese people. In this case, it will not break down fat, satisfying hunger to the full. To achieve the result, you will have to increase the daily rate, and this is unacceptable. High caloric content of raw and dried fruits will contribute to cholesterol deposition and blockage of blood vessels.
- Harmful qualities include the fact that peanuts are considered the strongest allergen.If you use it beyond the allowable rate, you risk permanently gain individual intolerance. Before the first acquaintance with the fruits or after a long break from the moment of its extreme use, start eating peanuts in small portions.
- Peanut is a multicomponent nut, which is based on proteins and carbohydrates. These enzymes, getting into the human body, are often perceived as foreign substances. Internal organs begin to defend themselves, from which red spots, sneezing, sore throat, rash appear.
- For the above reason, pregnant girls and newly-made mothers should eat peanuts in small portions, gradually increasing the dosage. Start the use with 5 nuts per day, then reach 20-25 pieces.
- Peanuts contain sodium in relatively large quantities (24 mg.), This explains the positive and negative qualities of the product. Due to the cell element enriched with oxygen and valuable substances. On the other hand, with an excess of sodium, limbs and internal organs begin to swell. If you are prone to swelling, limit nut consumption.
Peanuts are good for men, women and children.Valuable properties due to the rich composition. However, we should not forget about the contraindications. These include gout, problems with the work of the digestive tract, allergies, arthritis and arthrosis. Observe the daily dosage, which is set individually for each.
Video: how to choose a useful peanut