The content of the article
It often happens that many plants grow here, what is called, right under our feet. Some simply trample on them, without even knowing that they have medicinal properties. All this fully applies to such a medicinal plant as bergenia. It is an ancient plant and is included in the group of evergreen representatives. It is often used for decorative purposes in their garden plots. The plant has an evergreen stem, which allows the formation of various compositions throughout the year.
Useful properties for the body
The plant has a mass of medicinal effects that have been known to traditional healers for quite some time. The plant is effective against the following organs and systems:
- Heart muscle. The plant strengthens the heart, increasing its endurance and efficiency. It will help get rid of the problems associated with the instability of blood pressure.
- Mechanical damage. Bergenia herb promotes healing of wounds. The cut will be delayed faster if someone starts to apply bane.
- We strengthen the body. The plant has natural antiseptic properties, being the enemy of bacterial flora. If there were serious surgical interventions, then with the use of bergenia, the rehabilitation period is significantly shortened, which allows the patient to get up quickly. Daily consumption of tea with Badan leads to a stronger immune system. Thanks to this, you can simply forget about the presence of cold seasonal diseases.
- Colds. Badan will provide effective assistance in combating colds of a different nature. This is achieved due to the presence of antipyretic properties. As a result, the high temperature gets off.
- Digestive tract. Reception of compounds based on bergenia leads to the normalization of the digestive tract. Diarrhea, flatulence will disappear.Regulation of the chair will eliminate constipation. The body gets rid of toxins that accumulate as a result of the vital activity of pathogenic microflora.
- Mental disorders. Broths of a plant can be fought with depressions, experiences caused by stressful situations. Sleep normalizes, anxiety and anxiety disappear.
- Prevention of cancer. Due to the presence of antioxidant components in the composition, the growth of cancer cells is inhibited, which leads to an improvement in the general condition of the patient. Bergenia, acting at the intracellular level, inhibits the aging process, including its effect on the skin.
- Migraine. With the use of plants disappear headaches. The manifestations caused by vegetative-vascular dystonia become milder. Bergenia is an excellent means to eliminate the existing low-grade fever.
- Gynecology. If a woman has cervical erosion, then applying tampons moistened with plant juice will help. With the help of plants you can eliminate inflammation in the ovaries and their appendages.If there are uterine bleeding, it is shown the use of badan tincture in the amount of 30 drops. Take it three times a day until improvement.
- Allergy. The plant allows you to deal with the phenomena of allergic reactions. Rashes are eliminated, skin itching disappears, manifestations of cough and runny nose become less. Allergy sufferers begin to feel great even in the period when the plants begin to bloom.
Badan in cosmetology
Bergenia can be safely attributed to plants with a rejuvenating effect. He is a reliable assistant in the fight against conditions characterized by age-related changes. Wrinkles of a mimic character disappear, the skin is smoothed, and the existing acne disappears.
Badan is an effective remedy that eliminates dandruff. The secretion of the sebaceous glands decreases, the hair bulb is restored. The nail plate is strengthened, nails grow better.
For cosmetic purposes, plant flowers are mainly used. In shape, they resemble a bell. Badana tincture will be a good helper in solving problems with oily skin.Lotion, prepared with the addition of bergenia, relieve dark spots on the skin after acne. It will also be effective in skin dermatitis.
Unfortunately, the plant has certain contraindications that should certainly be taken into account by those who are going to use means of bergenia. They can be reduced to the following positions:
- If you take badan based drugs uncontrollably and often, you can increase the problems associated with blood clotting for those who already had them before using it. In addition, there may be venous congestion in the lungs and problems with blood pressure.
- Tachycardia may occur from taking bergen-based medications.
- Prolonged use may cause constipation.
- Diabetics may increase blood sugar levels.
The benefits of medicinal tea
Some people refer to Badana tea as a Mongolian drink. This is facilitated by the fact that it contains a whole bunch of useful properties, which accounts for the positive effect on all organs and systems without exception:
- It has a tonic effect.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- Leads to stimulation of the heart.
- Strengthens the vascular wall.
- Normalize the rheological properties of blood.
- Improves the digestive system.
It is better to use tea on an empty stomach. A cup of tea with Bergenia will charge you with energy for the whole day.
Bergenia in the form of an extract
In this form, it is more preserved all the useful properties. For its preparation will require:
- plant root - three tablespoons;
- boiling water - 200 ml;
The mixture is boiled until its volume is halved. After this broth must be squeezed and strain. Take three times a day, 30 drops. This composition is able to tone up well and perfectly quench thirst. It is a source of mineral replenishment. It serves as a prophylactic agent for preventing the occurrence of malignant neoplasms, will help with pulmonary tuberculosis, is an effective means of combating stress. Such a composition can even improve mood.
If someone does not know how to cope with a major bruise, then external application of bergenia can get rid of him. It will improve the healing of wounds.If the broth of the plant is diluted with water in the ratio of 1:10, then this tool can be treated for seborrhea. It is used for washing. The course requires 10 procedures.
Badan in the form of tincture
This composition will help and nails. For them, you can make baths. They will break less and grow faster. When diluted with tincture of water in the ratio of 1: 5, she can rinse her hair. Hair will gain strength, shine and elasticity.
To reduce blood pressure or eliminate pain in the stomach should be taken by 15 drops of tincture.At the same time, the intestinal function is also normalized.
We prepare the plant for the future
To save all the nutrients, you must properly harvest the plant. As a medicinal raw material used stem, leaf and root. Parts of the plant should be thoroughly cleaned from the ground and rinsed with cold water. The root should be cut into separate parts. Temperature at artificial drying should not exceed 45 degrees. After high-quality drying the raw materials easily break. Storage is carried out in paper or linen bags. Store no more than 4 years.
Foliage and flowers are harvested when they turn dark in color. This suggests that they are fully ripe and have accumulated the maximum amount of useful substances. Dry leaves of Bergenia should not be. At the same time its useful properties are lost. The rhizome of the plant is used much more often than other parts.
In addition, the plant is used in cooking. The rhizome contains a lot of starch, which is used in the preparation of desserts. The soup will be delicious if it is made from bergenia. It will be useful to strengthen the immune system and fight against colds.
Those who decide to use Badan for the therapeutic correction of various conditions should not forget that the plant has certain indications. They certainly should be considered. It is better to consult a doctor before use. You should never discount the possibility of cases of individual intolerance. This should always be remembered. Finally, you can not use the plant for a long time, and, applying it, you should adhere to the prescribed dosage.
Video: useful properties and application of badan