The content of the article
Perfect makeup is clean and monotonous skin, sensual lips and expressive eyes. You can make the look more confident and mysterious with the help of eyelashes. Fluffy, long and voluminous eyelashes can smooth out many shortcomings - problem skin, eyelid swelling, freckles. But what about those who are not naturally endowed with such wealth? What to do when artificial eyelashes - it is expensive and uncomfortable? What to do when burdock and castor oil does not work, how much it does not smear? The only solution in this situation is beauty salon procedures that will add length and volume to your eyelashes.
What is biowave eyelashes
Biowave is a procedure that allows you to make the lashes more fluffy, dark and gives them a special bend.The look after biowave becomes truly doll-like. Biowave is done only by a beautician, because the procedure requires experience. If you make a biowave wrong, you can burn the cilia. In addition, the materials that are used for biowave are quite expensive, and in the absence of due experience they can easily be spoiled. And in general, the curl should be done with eyes closed, how do you imagine the procedure performed by yourself? Here is an exemplary action algorithm for biowave.
- Before the procedure, makeup is removed from the eyelashes and eyelids.
- On the skin of the eyelids in the line of growth of the eyelashes is attached a roller for waving. It is very important to choose the diameter of the roller so that the bend is natural. The longer the eyelashes, the larger the diameter of the roller is required. It is glued to the skin with a special water-based adhesive.
- Eyelashes are carefully spread on the roller and lubricated with lotion to soften. This is done to make the use of various bending formation tools more efficient. The time it takes to hold the lotion on the eyelashes depends on their color and thickness. At the end of time, the remains of the lotion are removed with a cotton swab.
- Next, a special fixative is applied to the eyelashes, which has a memory effect. That is, it is the same perm, only for eyelashes. The most important thing in the procedure is to stretch the cilia well and detach them from each other. Latch holding time is also individual.
- After this, the rest of the fixative is removed, and the caring fortified oil is applied to the eyelashes.
- The procedure of biowave may slightly discolor eyelashes, so after it often make staining.
After biowave cilia become curved, voluminous, expressive. They can even not paint the ink. The effect lasts for about two months, then the cilia begin to be replaced by new ones and gradually the biowave becomes less noticeable. In fact, biowave is not as aggressive as building up and does not lead to loss of eyelashes. After the procedure, you should not wash for 12 hours, and afterwards you should try to sleep on your back so as not to crush your eyelashes.
What is eyelash lamination?
Lamination of eyelashes is a thickening of a hair trunk due to a special compound enveloping the cilia.Biolamination is the use of beneficial components that not only make the eyelash thick, but also nourish it with the necessary vitamins. For lamination, a special composition is used, which can be purchased at a cosmetic store. Lamination is a multi-stage application to the eyelashes of this composition, which penetrates into the structure of the eyelashes and makes it more dense and thick. High-quality lamination involves 5-7 layers. To apply the product, a special roller is also used, which keeps the eyelashes in the desired shape. The effect of lamination lasts about a month, after which a correction is needed. Keratin lamination is even longer and more effective. Keratin makes the eyelash incredibly dense and expressive.
What is the difference between lamination and biowave eyelashes
Although the procedures seem similar, they are completely different from each other.
- Lamination is a more gentle procedure, aimed at the restoration and growth of eyelashes. We can say that this is a healing process. But biowave involves the use of more powerful and aggressive components.Although the procedures can not be compared in terms of harm with eyelash extensions.
- When lamination is used compounds that accumulate in the hair. With each new application (correction), the cilia will become more and more dense and thick until completely replaced.
- The biowave gives the eyelashes a stunning bend, while the shape of the eyelashes lasts a very long time. But during lamination, the bend may loosen slightly, however, after this procedure, the cilia become smooth and shiny.
- The lamination procedure can be carried out more often because it is safer.
- When biowave hair thickness does not change, they are given only a new form. But during lamination, they are covered with a thin layer of indelible component that makes eyelashes bulky.
- Of course, lamination is much better for hair than biowave. But materials for lamination of eyelashes are more expensive. Hence, the price of the procedure - biowave is a bit cheaper.
- The biowave is suitable for those who naturally have straight lashes - you get a bend that you never had.
These are the main differences that must be considered when choosing a procedure.
And lamination, and biowave depends on the thickness and thickness of their own eyelashes. If you have naturally thin but long cilia, you need lamination - it will give volume and fluffiness. But for straight lashes you need a biowave. If you have short cilia, it is better to build it up, at least a few bunches. Only an experienced master can choose the procedure for your type of face, eyes and eyelashes. Trust a professional to get a quality result!
Video: all about eyelashes - biowave, lamination, capacity