The content of the article
- 1 The composition of black radish
- 2 The benefits of black radish
- 3 Medicinal properties of black radish
- 4 Radish in traditional medicine
- 5 Radish with hypertension
- 6 Radish with anemia
- 7 Radish with bile stasis
- 8 Radish for digestion
- 9 Radish for children
- 10 The benefits of radish juice
- 11 Radish slimming
- 12 Radish hair
- 13 Contraindications black radish
- 14 Video: Black Cough Radish
Radish belongs to the cabbage family, the biennial plant has gained popularity in various fields. We are talking about cooking, folk healing, cosmetic orientation. Black radish is much more useful than their brethren, it was mentioned at the time of Herodotus. What is the value of this vegetable, whether it has contraindications? Let's figure it out together.
The composition of black radish
Any quality product must be considered from the side of what chemicals are in the composition. In the dark root in the optimal amount of concentrated vitamins, essential oils, mineral compounds. Consider them in order.
First of all, it should be said that radish concentrates many vitamins belonging to group B. Among them are niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamine, pyridoxine, folic acid, riboflavin. Vegetable is not deprived of ascorbic acid, vitamin K, tocopherol, retinol.
From minerals should be distinguished magnesium, potassium, iodine, sulfur, iron, sodium, manganese, phosphorus, calcium, zinc and others. The root vegetable is also rich in dietary fibers, useful enzymes, protein, essential oils, carbohydrates (represented as easily digestible saccharides), glycosides, volatile compounds.
The benefits of black radish
- It contains retinol, otherwise it is called vitamin A. This element acts as a natural antioxidant. It cleanses cells and tissues from toxic substances, strengthens the eye muscles, improves skin and hair condition, prolonging youth.
- Vitamin A is considered to be a “gathering” of vitamin A, or vitamin E. Another member of the antioxidant family prevents early aging of tissues and improves the reproductive ability of the male and female half of the population.
- Vitamins that belong to group B are simply necessary for a person to work properly in the central nervous system. Frequent use of radish guarantees the elimination of insomnia, stress, recessions of the psycho-emotional environment. Vitamins B are essential for the functioning of the brain, heart, and other vital organs and systems.
- Vitamin K improves blood composition by producing red blood cells. He is also responsible for blood clotting, protein synthesis, the transformation of saccharides into energy, and not fat stores.
- Ascorbic acid is differently called vitamin C, the well-known immunostimulant. Ascorbinka strengthens the defenses during the spread of influenza, ARVI, other viral infections. Radish struggles with the first signs of a cold, it is recommended to eat during the change of seasons, with vitamin deficiency and frequent business trips.
- A special place in the chemical list of radish is occupied by glycosides. They have bactericidal and anti-inflammatory properties, kill microbes.
- Esters have antioxidant and antiseptic effects. Black radish should be used to heal ulcers on the mucous membranes of internal organs.Juice of root crops lubricate the damaged areas of the skin for their speedy regeneration.
- Iodine possesses beneficial qualities, which is abundant in the root vegetable. This mineral compound is required to improve the production of thyroid hormones and improve the activity of the entire endocrine system.
- Incoming zinc is needed for men to prevent impotence, as well as enhance the ability to conceive. Calcium in combination with magnesium and phosphorus ensures the proper formation and strength of bones, teeth, nails, so children are treated with radish.
- Magnesium stabilizes the work of the heart muscle, improves the elasticity of the walls of the blood channels. Potassium maintains the water balance, and sodium is responsible for the optimal salt content. All this leads to the correct functioning of the kidneys.
- Not only the pulp has value, but also the tops. It accumulates much more vitamin C than in the root. On the green part of the plant, broths and infusions are prepared, freshly supplied with salads.
- Radish contains a lot of fiber, which leads to the normalization of the organs of the digestive system. Dietary fiber eliminates constipation, leading to old stagnation.Radish is used in the fight against intestinal parasites due to its anthelmintic properties.
Medicinal properties of black radish
- Vegetable has a diuretic effect, it is often used to improve the condition of the kidneys and urinary system. Radish is also effective in edema of limbs.
- Root is used to cleanse the blood channels from cholesterol. In this case, the juice, the green part (tops) and the pulp of the vegetable itself have equal value.
- Traditional healers are happy to use radish to enhance the outflow of bile. This facilitates the work of the liver and gallbladder, improves the condition of people who abuse alcohol and junk food.
- Not without the use of radish for people who suffer from constipation. Dietary fiber and fiber in particular free the GI tract from stagnation, food ceases to ferment in the esophagus.
- Radish is used to normalize blood sugar levels. Root crop reduces the concentration, facilitating the course of diabetes. Also, the juice is effective in obesity, because it increases all metabolic processes.
- Everyone knows from childhood drink: radish juice, honey, milk (you can without it).Such a drug effectively copes with the first signs of a cold, cough, sputum in the respiratory tract, infectious viral diseases.
- On the basis of freshly squeezed radish juice, various compresses are prepared, which are subsequently used to relieve joint pain, treat muscle strain and ligament, rheumatism, gout, arthritis, radiculitis, etc.
- In the black radish tops concentrated mass of essential oils. All of them are necessary to strengthen the immune system, fight against bacteria and parasites in the body.
Radish in traditional medicine
- There are quite a few recipes in traditional medicine. With their help, you can improve your health and get rid of a number of pathologies. Root vegetables can be included in the diet as light vegetable salads or eat grated raw materials mixed with honey.
- On the basis of fresh radish, compresses showed themselves well during the manifestation of various problems. From the root make tinctures and various drugs that have no less good. Before treatment in any way with the help of radish, it is strongly recommended to visit a specialist.
Radish with hypertension
- To cope with hypertension and normalize blood pressure, it is recommended to prepare a simple drink. Combine in equal proportions the juice of horseradish root, radish, beet and carrot. Stir the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add a small amount of lemon fresh juice to the prepared juice. Take 30 ml. every morning on an empty stomach. After half an hour you can have breakfast. Also, do not be over the 2 more drink intake during the day. In addition, the tool perfectly cleans the bronchi.
Radish with anemia
- Wash 5-6 fruits of black radish and get juice from them. Repeat the procedure with 5 units of beets. Also do with fresh carrots. Send a mixture of juice in a fire-resistant container, if possible, use a ceramic container.
- Cover the container with a lid and send to the oven for 3 hours. The temperature in the oven should not exceed 60 degrees. After preparation, the agent must be taken in 35 ml. 3 times a day. The course of treatment lasts about 3 months.
Radish with bile stasis
- If you are faced with a problem in the form of stagnation of bile, it is recommended to resort to using juice from the root.The composition also helps with the accumulation of salts in the joints. The course of treatment must begin with small portions. Take 15 ml. composition per day.
- Do not be alarmed if at first you will feel pain in the area of the liver. To mitigate the effects, resort to using a warm heating pad. As soon as the discomfort passes, gradually increase the amount of juice taken.
- As a result, the daily rate of radish juice should be about 100 ml. During the cleansing of the liver, it is imperative to follow a special diet. If necessary, consult a specialist.
Radish for digestion
- To normalize the metabolic processes in the body and increase appetite, it is necessary to include in the daily diet radish salad.
- Also in the dish is not superfluous to include red beets and carrots. Dress the salad with vegetable oil.
Radish for children
- To strengthen children's immunity and get rid of cough, it is recommended to give the baby radish juice in conjunction with honey. This tool will fully relax the bronchi and remove all the mucus from the respiratory organs.
- Give the child 15 gr. composition three times a day throughout the week. Do not forget that radish is contraindicated in children under 1 year. In other cases, be careful.
The benefits of radish juice
- It is not necessary to eat a whole root vegetable to get the necessary benefits. It is enough to grind the radish with the peel and get the juice. This composition has the same valuable and healing properties.
- Consider, in its pure form, the juice is quite bitter, therefore in common people it is mixed with carrot or beetroot juice. This composition has an extensive scope.
- The tool is often used in the form of lotions for the treatment of eczema, purulent wounds, ulcers and boils. Also, the composition is allowed to drip into the nose for the treatment of colds.
- The collection of fresh juices is actively used in traditional medicine for the treatment of liver and urolithiasis. To cope with the pathology, you need to drink 100 ml. diluted juice per day.
- In dietology, radish is quite successful and popular. In the root there is a minimum calorie. 100 gr. The raw material contains only 37 Kcal.Systematic eating radish allows you to quickly saturate the body and satisfy hunger.
- In the root vegetable there is a large amount of coarse dietary fiber. Therefore, the feeling of fullness comes even after the consumption of light lettuce. The advantage of the vegetable lies in the fact that radish perfectly cleans the body from toxins and slagging. Limb drains disappear, water-salt balance is normalized.
- Root has proven itself as a tool that prevents baldness and strengthens the hair structure.
- Systematic eating of the product will help to prevent common problems with hair.
- To strengthen the structure of the strands, it is enough to rub fresh juice into the scalp. Insulate and wait 2 hours. Wash your head.
- To enhance hair growth, you need to combine in a cup in equal amounts of honey and radish juice. Stir in a small amount of red pepper. Rub the compound in the head and warm for half an hour. Wash your hair with a familiar shampoo.
- To eliminate the increased fat content of the scalp, you need to combine 40 grams. nettle leaves, 50 g. Hypericum and 60 ml. radish juiceDistribute the product and wait 1 hour. Wash off.
Contraindications black radish
- The root crop of a black grade has a set of positive properties, however use of a vegetable according to national recipes needs to be carried out with extra care. Include radish in the diet gradually. You should not eat a root vegetable in its pure form, it can adversely affect the digestive tract.
- It is forbidden to include radish in the menu in the presence of individual intolerance and an allergic reaction. Also, contraindications include a recent heart attack or stroke.
- Radish is contraindicated in the presence of gastric ulcer, pregnancy, lactation, liver pathologies, cardiosclerosis, myocarditis, and renal failure.
Black radish occupies a leading position among its "brothers" thanks to the useful qualities and use for medicinal purposes. With the help of the root can be overcome ailments of varying complexity, whether atherosclerosis or diabetes. But do not mindlessly consume the product, make sure that there are no contraindications.
Video: Black Cough Radish