The content of the article
Goose eggs appeared in the menu of a person for a long time, for the first time they began to be eaten more than 1000 years ago. However, this dish is not fixed in the kitchen book for the reason that geese do not lay eggs all year round. Moreover, birds need appropriate care and conditions, which makes the product quite expensive and unprofitable for suppliers. Nevertheless, there are adherents who are interested in the good and harm of goose eggs.
The composition of goose eggs
Not many people know that the nutritional value of eggs is determined by their mass. The heavier the specimen, the higher its usefulness for human health. However, when comparing goose and chicken eggs, the first ones are less nutritious, despite their impressive size.
The ratio of BZHU to 100 gr. product optimally balanced. It is about 14 g., 13 g., 1.5 g., Respectively. Goose eggs contain a lot of vitamin A, which is a natural antioxidant and a vitamin of youth.
The product is not deprived of vitamins of group B, they are simply necessary for a person to complete the activity of the nervous system. Frequent admission of eggs will ensure a comfortable sleep and stabilization of the psycho-emotional environment.
In addition, the composition boasts the accumulation of tocopherol, or vitamin E, in large volumes. Vitamin K and D, mineral compounds (copper, iron, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, calcium and others) are present in eggs.
The benefits of goose eggs
- Due to the high nutritional value of the product is used to saturate the body with energy. With regular use of eggs, intestinal peristalsis is normalized, the microflora improves, and the likelihood of irritation of the mucous membranes of the stomach decreases.
- If you combine eggs of geese with fresh vegetables and herbs, you can balance the diet completely. When meat is added to such a menu, nutrition is provided to the athletes. Goose eggs form muscle fibers and increase metabolism.
- Due to the accumulation of iron is the proper prevention of anemia (anemia) in adults and children. Moreover, the consumption of the product has a positive effect on mental activity, a person becomes more calm and relaxed.
- The product is used to cleanse the liver and release the cavity of internal organs from toxic substances, radionuclides, salts of heavy metals. It is useful to eat eggs to people with addictions to harmful dishes, alcohol and tobacco.
- Mineral compounds provide complex cleansing of the blood channels from cholesterol. This quality is very useful for the body in order to eliminate the risk of atherosclerosis, thrombosis and varicose veins.
- Due to the accumulation of beta-carotene in the composition of the product, eggs are prescribed for use by people with eye problems. If you have obstructed vision, turn on the product in the menu. You can also perfectly strengthen the eye muscles and lubricate the apple (the production of natural tears).
- Goose eggs are indicated for consumption by men who have problems with conception. Due to the peculiarities of the product, to enhance the production and quality of sperm cells, reproductive activity is normalized. And the content of folic acid is useful for pregnant girls, because this vitamin ensures the proper development of the skeleton and the central nervous system of the baby.
- The product fights intracranial pressure,therefore, eggs should be eaten with constant headaches and strong migraines. The product enhances the action of brain neurons, which helps to improve memory.
- A lot of lutein accumulates in the goose egg yolk. This substance has antioxidant properties and is responsible for the youth of tissues. Lutein needs a pregnant girl to ensure the correct formation of the brain of the child.
- Not without the use of goose eggs in cosmetology. On the basis of raw proteins make tightening masks for the face. Fresh yolks, in turn, help to cope with hair problems. In both of these cases, the activity of the secretory glands is normalized, the fat content of the skin and hair disappears.
How to cook goose eggs
- Such a product is often used for the preparation of confectionery. Raw materials are perfectly combined with vegetable casseroles. The only condition is that you need to calculate other proportions for the test. Goose egg at times more chicken.
- If you decide to boil a goose egg, then cooking time will require much more than, for example, in the case of chicken.Ready raw materials should have a pleasant smell. To cook a goose egg, you have to wait half an hour. Harsh aroma speaks of the stale product and the danger to the body.
- Goose eggs can also be fried. In most cases, the raw material is almost the same as chicken. The only difference in the size of white and yolk. Try to give preference to exclusively rural products.
Selection and storage of goose eggs
- In a familiar store, you can’t buy goose eggs. The problem is that such products are practically not supplied. You can buy eggs in the nearest village or from a farmer. On average, the price of a piece is about 65 rubles.
- When purchasing raw materials, pay attention to the integrity of the shell, smell and cleanliness. Quality product has the correct form. The egg should not be stained with dirt and litter. There is no odor. Otherwise refrain from purchasing.
- After buying eggs, you can store them on the shelf of the refrigerator. The temperature should be 2-12 degrees at a humidity of about 80-90%. If you have not tried these products before, do not limit yourself.Natural raw materials are much more useful than artificial components that are hazardous to health.
Damage to goose eggs
- Raw materials are strictly forbidden to consumption in the presence of individual intolerance to the components. Do not try to eat eggs with high blood cholesterol and an allergic reaction to the composition.
- It is not allowed to consume goose eggs for small children. A fragile organism may react unpredictably to a new product. If for the first time you try raw materials, carefully monitor your condition. In case of deviations refuse.
- Goose eggs can be dangerous for humans in their raw and semi-prepared form. This composition causes the development of pathogenic bacteria in the body. In this case it is better to be safe and boil eggs a little longer.
- In some cases, the human body reacts negatively to the specific smell of raw materials, do not tempt fate and try eggs. In advance, the brain gives a signal that you will not like the composition. From here there can be a number of problems.
Goose eggs are a specific product and are not particularly popular at this time.If you decide to try this kind of raw materials, purchase it from farmers or in villages. Consider all sorts of contraindications before consumption. It is not necessary to include the product in the children's diet. Agree on a similar menu with a specialist.
Video: goose egg omelette