The content of the article
Long since thick eyelashes are considered as a standard of female beauty. They frame the eyes, making the eyes piercing and expressive. For this reason, many ladies resort to building up, wanting to give the person complete. However, soon after the procedure, the girls clutching their heads, as the artificial hairs begin to crumble. Along with this, natural eyelashes become lifeless, brittle. To restore them requires an integrated approach. Consider the important aspects in order.
Proper use of cosmetics
- Give preference only to quality care products around the eyes. The same applies to the choice of decorative cosmetics. Buy hypoallergenic mascara, it is 90% natural ingredients (green tea, aloe vera juice, etc.).Thanks to its plant components, mascara contributes to the restoration and accelerated growth of eyelashes. Therefore, you do not have to give up staining the eyes after removing the overhead attributes of beauty.
- Before you buy, be sure to appreciate the smell of mascara, it must be neutral, not repulsive. Some manufacturers of the flavor is completely absent or is mild. Remove the brush, look at the consistency: there should be no clots or foreign shades on the brush. The shelf life of a good carcass when buying is 10-24 months.
- As mentioned earlier, you need to use mascara only on a natural basis. Examine the “Composition” column for the presence of the following components: vitamins A, B2, B6, B12, D, F, green tea, aloe vera. Do not buy cosmetics containing acetylsalicylic acid, alcohol, alkaline elements, hydrogen peroxide.
- If you are using dye for eyelashes, do not process the growth line, such funds weaken the follicles and lead to a massive loss of hairs. When staining, retreat 1 mm. from the century, trying to put the composition on the area above.
- If you wear contact lenses or have an individual intolerance to makeup for the eyes (eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, etc.), take a look at the Korean manufacturer VOV. They develop products for allergies, the price of mascara varies between 450-900 rubles. This series is used by make-up artists, so products can be found in professional stores.
- Not many people know, but the mascara needs to be changed every 2.5–3 months. Do not pay attention to the fact that until the expiration date remains a year or more. In cases where such cosmetics are used less frequently (not daily, but on weekends and holidays), it should be replaced with a new composition once every 4-5 months.
Proper makeup removal
- Always remove makeup, in particular mascara, before going to bed. It is advisable to carry out the cleansing procedure a few hours before bedtime, in order to be able to enrich the eyelashes with castor oil or a herbal compress in the evening. If you go to rest with painted eyelashes, then in the morning you will notice on the pillow that many of them fall off.The fact is that the mascara makes the hair heavier and weakens the follicles, making the eyelashes brittle.
- Do not attempt to remove mascara by holding eyelashes between your fingers. So you tear them up by the roots, which in itself is unacceptable. It is necessary to use special makeup remover. The technology for removing mascara is fairly transparent: wet in a 3 cotton pad, place the first on the lower eyelashes, the second two on the upper eyelashes, as if pinching hairs between tampons. Wait about 45-60 seconds, then gently remove the makeup from the roots to the ends. If necessary, perform the procedure several times.
- Do not attempt to remove mascara with alkaline or alcohol tonic. Of course, they will cope with the task much faster, but in the end you will get fragile eyelashes and their massive loss. Prefer soft jelly on natural herbs. If the possibility of buying such a tool is not available, remove the makeup with olive or corn oil, wetting it with cosmetic sponges (the technology for removing makeup is described in paragraph 2).
- Do not neglect the mousse or gel for washing.If you choose the right composition, products of this kind cleanses not only the skin of the face, but also the eyes (mascara, eye shadow, etc.). Acquire products containing herbs, cucumber, seaweed, aloe vera, green tea and other natural ingredients.
- When it becomes necessary to remove waterproof mascara, use a two-phase tonic with the appropriate mark. It consists of half of vegetable oils, which perfectly dissolve the composition. The technology of removal is identical to the cleansing of ordinary mascara, but the dwell time of cotton pads on the eyes should be increased to 1.5 minutes. After the procedure, it is mandatory to apply eyelashes with castor oil or make a mask.
Restore eyelashes folk methods
- Badger fat. Get in the pharmacy badger fat (you can replace the fish) in ampoules. Dissolve it in equal proportions with castor oil, mix well and pour the composition into a dark bottle. Twice a day, process the eyelashes, dropping the brush from under the carcass. The exposure time is 15 minutes, after this period, remove the excess cosmetic sponge.
- Vitamin E. The pharmacy sells vitamins in ampoules, get 2-3 pieces, they will last for a long time. Mix half of the ampoule with 2 ml. olive and 3 ml. castor oil, pour an equal amount of aloe vera juice, mix. Wash the tube from the carcass, dry it, pour the composition there. Every day in the mornings and evenings lubricate eyelashes, leave for half an hour. After that, wipe the skin with cotton pads to remove excess funds. When you achieve the desired effect, use the composition for preventive purposes.
- Vaseline. Buy in the pharmacy tannin, take 0.2 grams. composition and mix it with 5 gr. vaseline, pour 4 ml. castor oil, bring to homogeneity. Move the mass into a small bottle, dip a brush in the composition, use it for its intended purpose. Make sure that the tool does not fall on the mucous membranes, otherwise there may be a risk of eye irritation. The course duration is 1 month, then you need to take a break of 5-7 days and resume the recovery procedure.
- Parsley. Squeeze the juice from half a bunch of fresh parsley, strain well through gauze fabric. Pour in 12 ml. castor oil, stir. If desired, you can add a couple drops of corn oil or olive oil to increase efficiency.After mixing the components, pour the product into a bottle of mascara or liner, apply 1 time in 2 days.
- Potatoes. Squeeze the juice from 1 medium potato tuber, add 5 gr. liquid honey at room temperature and 5 gr. sour cream. Stir the mixture until smooth, apply to closed eyes, carefully smearing eyelashes. Place a cosmetic disk on top, leave for half an hour. After the time expires, remove excess paper towels, wash and lubricate the eyelashes with any product that contains natural oil (castor oil, olive oil, vegetable oil, etc.). The frequency of use of potato compress - 1 every 2-3 days.
- Medicinal plants. Take medicinal herbs in equal proportions (5 gr. Of each herb). The following plants will do: chamomile, birch bark, oak bark, ginseng, eucalyptus, mint. Choose 3-4 options, scald with boiling water, brew about 20 minutes. Then strain in the resulting broth moisten a cosmetic tampon and treat the skin of the face. Next, take brewed herbs, make a compress on them with closed eyes. Rest for about 20-25 minutes, then remove, wash, apply to the hairs of castor oil without additional ingredients.
- Rosehip Boil fresh wild rose (berries and leaves) in boiling water, leave for 2 hours.After this strain, you only need a decoction. Add to it castor and sea buckthorn oil in equal proportions, mix. Fold the cotton pads in such a way that each eye has two pieces. Dip them in the solution, squeeze a little, make a compress. Wait about 25-30 minutes, repeat the action daily for 2 times.
- Aloe vera. You can use both the flesh of the plant and the juice. In the first case, wash and clean 1 stalk, chop it in a small grater, add 5 gr. castor oil. Make a compress on the eyes, wait half an hour and wash off. The second option is that you need to squeeze 10 ml. juice aloe vera and combine it with 5 ml. olive oil. After that, the mixture is poured into a tube and used 2 times a day.
- Knapweed. The remedy is mostly used to restore the hair follicles if the eyelashes fall out too much. Make 15 gr. cornflower in boiling water, wait 1 hour, squeeze the liquid, you only need grass. Make a compress on the eyes, soak it for 30 minutes. After that, cover the hairs with any natural oil.
- Rum Take 6 ml.white rum, combine it with 10 ml. castor oil, add 5 ml. vegetable and apricot oils. Pour the composition in a dark bottle, shake, apply with a brush on the eyelashes, paying due attention to the growth area. After 20-25 minutes, remove the excess with a cosmetic swab, repeat the procedure three times a week until you achieve the desired result.
- Almond oil. By its characteristics, this product is similar to castor oil, it also effectively restores eyelashes when used in its pure form. Apply almond oil with a soft brush over the entire length of the eyelashes, maintain the composition for at least half an hour, then remove the remnants of a cotton pad. If possible, perform a restorative procedure 3-4 times a day if there is no individual intolerance.
- Vitamin A. In the pharmacy you will find vitamin A in ampoules, the product perfectly restores eyelashes. Take 1 ampoule, add 5 ml to it. corn and 10 ml. castor oil, mix. Pour in 10 gr. pre-melted gelatin, wait until complete swelling. As soon as the composition acquires a viscous consistency, scoop it up with a spoon and put it on a cotton pad in a thick layer. Place on eyes, leave for 15 minutes.After that, remove the tool with olive oil, moisten it with a tampon.
It is easy to restore eyelashes after building up, if you have patience and pay attention to possible nuances. Use cosmetics only on a natural basis, remove makeup properly. Do not be lazy to prepare grooming masks, use almond or castor oil as an independent product for the restoration of eyelashes.
Video: how to restore eyelashes after extension