The content of the article
Despite the fact that this type of eggs is a very small product, they contain a huge amount of vitamins, minerals and other trace elements. They will bypass many products on the content of such important substances. Quail eggs can bring particular benefits to pregnant women, as well as young children, helping to strengthen the immune system and protect against various diseases. For example, children who add this product to their diet will be able to avoid the risk of developing anemia and at the same time strengthen tooth enamel.
Unfortunately, these eggs are far from being used in cooking, and the dishes from them can be attributed to the exotic, rather than the usual and daily. Recently, the demand for a product has increased, and thanks for it is worth telling the doctors.
Is there a time limit for boiling?
In fact, boiling eggs does not take too long.You can perform the procedure in just five minutes, and if you want to make eggs "soft-boiled", then you can do it even faster.
In the process of cooking, too, there is nothing difficult. One has only to take into account a few basic points and follow the steps outlined below:
- First you need to put a pan filled with water on the stove and bring the water to a boil and add salt.
- After that, eggs are immersed in boiling water. This should be done just in case, carefully, so as not to burn yourself.
- For a while, the water will stop boiling, but will gradually return to its former state, and then after two minutes from the moment of the renewed boiling it is possible to reach the eggs.
- When the eggs are removed, wait until they have cooled, and then peel them off.
If you want eggs "hard-boiled", then it is recommended to get them after five minutes from the moment of boiling water.
There are several tips to carry out the process of cooking these eggs better.
- In order not to ruin the majority of useful components with hot water, you should definitely stick to the cooking time and pull out the eggs as soon as time runs out.
- Before you put the eggs in boiling water, it is necessary to get them out of the fridge and grate them to heat the product.
- It is not recommended to use raw quail eggs, as there is a risk of becoming infected with a disease called salmonellosis. That is why it is worth observing the time allotted for boiling eggs.
Using these instructions, you can not only save more valuable components contained in the egg, but also speed up the cooking process and eliminate the risk of a possible disease.
If you do not want to constantly eat only boiled eggs, you can vary the process by preparing several dishes based on them. Three of them, which are very popular, are presented below.
Quail Egg Sandwiches
For the preparation will need bread, butter, fish and egg. The recipe is quite simple:
- Take thin slices of bread.
- They are smeared with a thin layer of oil.
- After that, put a piece of salted fish.
- And everything is complemented by an egg cut in two.
If you wish, you can use greens or onions as decoration of the dish.
Salad with ham and egg
For cooking, you will need to take 11 pieces of eggs, 150 g of ham, 2 potatoes, one pickled cucumber, a small spoonful of hot sauce (or whatever you like), mayonnaise, greens.
The cooking process is as follows:
- potatoes with eggs set to boil;
- after that, the ingredients are cut into small pieces and mixed in one container;
- products are filled with mayonnaise and sauce;
- greens are added.
Tip: if desired, mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream, and ham with any other meat product.
Salad with egg and strawberry
To prepare, you will need to collect such ingredients as 16 shrimps, 8 eggs, half an orange, one lemon, 8 strawberries, 300 g of lettuce, salt, olive oil, Tabasco.
The recipe looks like this:
- Eggs and shrimp must be cooked in advance.
- At this time, you can wash the salad and leave it to dry, the same thing to do with strawberries.
- Strawberries, eggs, shrimps need to be cut into small slices and mix in a container for salads.
- To prepare the sauce, it is necessary to mix together orange, lemon, oil, salt and tabasco. The mixture is thoroughly whipped and the sauce is obtained.
It is recommended to water the salad with the prepared sauce directly when serving the dish.
Video: How to cook hard boiled quail eggs