The content of the article
Every girl and woman tends to be well-groomed, slim and beautiful. For this reason, many representatives of the beautiful half go on a diet, wanting to lose a few extra pounds. The body does not have time to adapt to changes, as a result of which collagen is not produced quickly enough. As a result, body weight decreases, and the skin loses its elasticity. This is especially true of the hips, abdomen and, of course, hands.
Causes of skin laxity
- weak production of collagen and elastin;
- lack of physical activity;
- abuse of salty, fatty and sweet foods;
- dehydration of the skin;
- sharp weight loss;
- frequent use of mono diets;
Peeling to improve skin elasticity
The most effective way to tighten the skin of the hands is considered to be peeling. Incoming components improve the production of collagen and elastin fibers, due to which the epidermis comes in tone.
The procedure should be carried out 1 time in 2-3 days until you achieve the desired result. Before peeling you need to pre-steam the skin. To do this, take a hot bath. Rinse the composition only with contrasting water (cold first, then warm).
- Sea salt. To prepare a sparing composition, take 125 gr. fine salt without impurities and fragrances. Pour in 85 ml. vegetable or olive oil, add 60 gr. rye bran or oatmeal. Stir the mixture until smooth, scoop on the palm. Massage the problem area for about 10 minutes.
- Seaweed. Get in a pharmacy kelp powder, take 45 grams. composition, add to it 5 ml. ylang-ylang ether, 40 ml. castor oil. Sprinkle 30 gr. flax cereal, knead and let stand for a quarter of an hour. Spread the mass on the palms, massage the problem areas. Try to pat on the skin, pass it between your fingers. The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes.
- Coffee. For the preparation of peeling you need 85 grams. coffee grounds, 50 gr. fat cream, 65 gr. rice. Pass the grits through a coffee grinder or meat grinder, mix all the ingredients into one mass. Apply to the skin, knead each hand for 7-10 minutes.
- Natural oils and ethers. A great way to tighten the skin of the hands is considered to be a rubbing of natural and essential oils. The first option includes vegetable, corn, sea buckthorn, castor and olive. To the second - ether geranium, ginseng, patchouli, jojoba, grape seed. Mix the compositions with each other so that 45 ml. natural oil accounted for 7 ml. the ether. Then massage the mixture into the skin of the hands with massaging movements, treating problem areas. Do not flush.
- Pepper. Buy in a cosmetic store or a pharmacy 70 gr. pink clay, dilute it with water to a pasty consistency. Pour 20 gr. hot red pepper, 35 gr. ground sea salt. Spread the product over your hands, wait for partial drying. When this happens, begin to remove the composition, rolling it with your palms.
- Honey. Connect in one mass 125 gr. Honey (preferably candied, thick), 35 gr.ground turmeric, 40 ml. cane sugar, 35 ml. sea buckthorn oil. Cover the prepared mass of sagging skin, massage them for about 15 minutes.
- Clay. The pharmacy sells cosmetic clay. You need to buy pink, white, black and blue. To prepare a mass for peeling, take 30 gr. each variety, pour the milk to make the mixture pasty. Drain half a grapefruit zest, chop it into powder, add it to the clay. Add 65 ml. burdock oil, mix, rub the problem areas with the prepared mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Almond and walnut. Take 65 grams. coffee grounds, add 20 ml. vegetable oil and 45 gr. oatmeal flour. Crush in a convenient way 7 pcs. walnuts and 10 pcs. almond Mix all the ingredients, add a heavy cream, so that the consistency of the mass resembles sour cream. Cover the skin, massage each hand for 10 minutes.
- Citrus fruit. Peel off one orange and one grapefruit. Place the rind in the oven, dry, chop in a blender, coffee grinder or mortar. Add the juice of one lemon, scoop the tool on the palm.Massage problem areas alternately, peeling duration - 30 minutes.
- Vitamin A, E. Buy in the store ampoules containing vitamin A and E, you need to take 2 pcs. each composition. Mix them together, add beet sugar. Do not allow the dissolution of the crystals, immediately begin to rub the mixture into the skin. Knead, pinch and pull the skin. The processing time of each hand is 7-10 minutes.
Wraps to improve skin tone
To tighten the skin on the hands, it is necessary to apply an integrated approach. Wrap only after peeling to improve efficiency. The procedure is carried out for two months, subject to the daily use of one of the compositions.
- Glycerin and chili. Take 10 gr. ground chili (can be replaced by 15 grams of red pepper), add 35 grams. rice flour, 30 ml. glycerin, 45 gr. olive oil and 3 ml. rosemary ether. Apply the mixture on the skin of your hands, turn around with food film in 3 layers. Wait about 25 minutes, rinse.
- Gelatin and coffee. Dilute 60 ml. water 30 gr. food gelatin, wait for the mixture to swell. Add 55 grams. coffee grounds, 35 gr.honey, mix, pour 20 ml. glycerin and two ampoules of papaverine (sold in a pharmacy). Apply the product on the skin, wrap your hands with a film, leave for 1 hour.
- Mustard powder. Brew in boiling water 30 gr. chopped burdock root, let it brew for about 25 minutes. Strain, add 30 g to the decoction. mustard powder, 50 g. oatmeal medium grinding. Mince the washed lemon along with the zest. Connect all the components together, cover the skin with hands. Turn around with cling film, wait half an hour.
- Clay and cinnamon. Mix 45 gr. black clay, 30 g. ground cinnamon, 40 gr. honey Add 75 gr. walnuts, pre-crushed them into powder. Dilute the mass with a decoction of chamomile or black tea, if it turned out too thick. Apply to the skin with a thick layer, secure with polyethylene, wait 40 minutes.
- Seaweed. In the pharmacy you will find kelp and ficus. To prepare the mixture, you must take 40 grams. powder of each type of algae, and then dilute them with water. To enhance the effect, you can add patchouli essential oil, pine or thuja in the amount of 5-7 ml. The mixture is applied to problem areas with a thick layer and aged for about half an hour.
- Herbs. The tool is used in the form of a compress from the infusion of medicinal plants.You will need 30 grams. Yarrow, 25 gr. rosemary, 45 gr. chamomile, 20 gr. eucalyptus. Brew the plants in 300 ml. boiling water, let it brew for 2 hours. Moisten the infusion gauze, folded in several layers. Apply the compress to your hands, leave for 40 minutes.
- In most cases, the skin on the hands sags due to lack of fluid, for this reason it is recommended to drink at least 2.6 liters. purified water per day.
- If your hands become flabby because you lose weight too quickly, normalize your diet, regularly do peels and body wraps.
- Take the habit of going to the gym or do the exercises at home. Everything will do: work with dumbbells, push-ups, pull-ups, jump rope.
- Massage problem areas at any convenient time. Enough to touch the skin between your fingers until redness. Do not forget to lubricate the dermis with a cream that increases the tone.
- Completely refuse fatty foods, which makes the fat layer on the hands thicker. Exclude from the menu salty dishes, they hold the liquid.
- Have breakfast properly (oatmeal, berries or cottage cheese).Scientists have repeatedly proved that the reason for the loss of skin elasticity is the lack of breakfast. This applies not only to the hands, but to the whole body.
To improve the tone and tighten sagging skin, it is enough to do peels and wraps 1 time in 2 days. At the same time, physical exercises aimed at working out the triceps and biceps will not be redundant. Do not forget to drink enough daily amount of water to moisturize the skin.
Video: anti-wrinkle mask