The content of the article
- 1 What elements contains?
- 2 Healing properties
- 3 Parsley root in traditional medicine: application
- 4 Using parsley in cooking recipes
- 5 Who should not apply?
- 6 What is the use for men?
- 7 The benefits of parsley for women and effective recipes
- 8 Application in cosmetology
- 9 Parsley Root and Weight Loss
- 10 Treatment of children
- 11 Video: medicinal properties and parsley contraindications
Parsley root has a rich composition, rich in beneficial vitamins, minerals and trace elements. It has a pronounced nutty taste, which can not be confused with anything. It is successfully used for the treatment of various diseases - both female and male. Effectively used in cosmetology and for the treatment of diseases in young children. Consider the composition of the parsley root, what are the indications for its use, contraindications, as well as effective recipes.
What elements contains?
The healing properties of parsley root are based onthat its composition contains a very large number of useful substances - consider them in detail:
- Vitamins of group B, vitamin C, P, A, K, PP, E.
- Minerals Magnesium, calcium, salts of chlorine, iron, aluminum, selenium, etc.
- Essential oils and amino acids.
Also present in the composition of fiber, which has a beneficial effect on the digestive tract, carbohydrates, starch and tannins. All these components provide a rich chemical composition of the medicinal plant, strengthen the body as a whole, and allow you to quickly cure a variety of ailments.
The plant contains selenium - it has a very beneficial effect on the work of the cardiovascular system. Vitamin C strengthens the immune system, thus avoiding the flu and ARVI. Vitamin A, which is also found in parsley root, has a beneficial effect on vision, which is why many ophthalmologists recommend adding this product to their diet in order to maintain their vision.
When used, you can achieve the following healing effects:
- Normalize the digestive tract.
- Eliminate diseases of the urinary system and kidneys in particular.
- Reduce the acidity of gastric juice - this item will be relevant for people who suffer from gastritis and ulcers with high acidity.
- Natural hepatoprotector removes toxins from the body in a short time.
- Helps reduce blood sugar levels.
Parsley root in traditional medicine: application
Earlier, about 100 years ago, our grandmothers did not imagine a single winter without rolled parsley root - it was prepared along with the rest of the preservation and was actively used in recipes of various dishes - for example, added to salads, stews as spice, added to fish and stewed potatoes as spice.
As for cosmetology - parsley root perfectly whitens the skin. For example, if you do not like freckles, you can quickly eliminate them (like any pigmentation) by applying the root of a plant.
In folk medicine, is actively used as a juice, and root extract. With regular and correct application, you can get rid of the following conditions:
- digestive problems - heaviness after eating, nausea;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - gastritis, ulcers, intestinal colic;
- lack of appetite, accompanied by a sharp weight loss (especially in children);
- cycle disorders (painful menstruation, irregularity, mood swings during the PMS);
- You can increase the muscle tone of the prostate and uterus;
- decrease in sexual desire in women and men;
- swelling of any origin;
- arterial hypertension;
- heart defects;
- poisoning, intoxication syndrome;
- diseases of the lungs and bronchi;
- allergic reactions;
- kidney and urinary tract diseases;
- diseases of the liver, gallbladder in a chronic form;
It is noteworthy that you can not particularly strain with the preparation of parsley root. If there is no time or desire to cook broths and make tinctures - in this case, the rooster can simply chew or grate and add to salads or eat just like that.
Using parsley in cooking recipes
As a rule, this product is used as a spice - due to the fact that it has a pronounced, spicy aroma. You can add dried parsley root to your side dishes, soups, meat and fish. It is noteworthy that in many countries of the world with the use of parsley root make different sauces. If desired, you can roast the root or fry, and then add to salads in order to give them spice. Therefore, the product is not only healing, but also very tasty.
Who should not apply?
Despite the huge number of positive properties, in some cases, parsley root can harm a person. It is impossible in any form to use the product, if the kidney disease occurs in an acute form - the root has diuretic properties, and this can significantly harm.
Consider the main contraindications to the use of decoctions, tinctures on the root of parsley:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- individual intolerance;
- acute cystitis;
- calcium metabolism;
- acute cystitis.
The plant contains components that irritate the mucous tissues. If they are inflamed, then the condition of the person will be aggravated.
What is the use for men?
The most common and delicate problem often faced by males is prostatitis. The disease is extremely unpleasant - a man suffers from painful urination, he may lose an erection, over time, also with prostatitis - impotence occurs without the lack of proper treatment.
Prostatitis is usually treated with various medications, but parsley root is no worse — in order for the recovery to take place as quickly as possible, it can be used in complex therapy. That is, you can make a decoction (we give the recipe below) and take it along with the medications prescribed by the urologist. Many male representatives say that thanks to this therapy, you can quickly get rid of the disease, in addition, you can take a decoction as a preventive measure so that there is no recurrence.
So, consider the recipes that you can do at home:
- Decoction. Grate the root, pour the mixture with a glass of hot water. Wrap, leave to infuse for 12 hours. Strain, drink on an empty stomach three times a day. The decoction will help remove excess water from the body, clean the kidneys, return the joy of normal urination. It will also bring sand from the kidneys - sometimes painful urination is due to this particular pathology. If desired, the decoction can be added to the baths, in addition to eliminating the inflammatory processes, it is also possible to increase the weakened immunity.
- Fresh root juice. In this case, everything is simple - finely chop the root and pass through a juicer. Every morning, you need to take 100 ml of the obtained juice - but you need to drink it immediately after pressing, because after 40 minutes the juice will lose all its beneficial qualities. The course of treatment will be 2 weeks - after this time the disease will recede completely.
- Collection Take the root of parsley, asparagus, wheat grass, add panwort inflorescences. All ingredients add in equal parts. Mix well, chop - you can use a meat grinder.For 100 mixture obtained, you need to take half a liter of boiling water. Insist 8-10 hours, then strain. Take 2 tablespoons 5 times a day.
Important! Add parsley root and its green leaflets to all men who have a predisposition to kidney disease, prostatitis, inflammation of the prostate gland. To increase the potency of parsley root is a great tool!
Another common male problem is liver disease. It is noteworthy that in men such pathologies are much more common than in women. Thanks to the medicinal plant, it is possible to restore the function of the liver without much effort and accompanying therapy in the form of pharmacological preparations.
So consider the recipe. Squeeze the juice of parsley, carrot, celery. Stir the mixture. Take on an empty stomach about half a cup. Thanks to this therapy, the liver cells will be cleaned, the affected tissues will begin to regenerate, and the inflammatory process will pass. You can take this mixture of juices in order to strengthen the immune system, and the body as a whole, to increase efficiency and eliminate apathy.
The benefits of parsley for women and effective recipes
For women invaluable benefit of this fruit. It can be used in inflammatory diseases of the reproductive organs, nephritis, cystitis, with problems with the menstrual cycle. Helps to eliminate puffiness, and experts recommend using decoctions on parsley root for women who have stomach ailments (but not in the acute stage), such as gastritis, flatulence, ulcers, etc.
- Take 2 large parsley roots, wash, peel and send to the fire, pre-filled with a liter of water. Boil for about 25 minutes, leave to infuse for about 10 hours. Take necessarily on an empty stomach, 1 glass. This decoction is also suitable for douching - if a woman has heavy bleeding during menstruation, it will also help eliminate inflammation in the uterus.
- 800 grams of cleaned and washed roots need to be poured with milk - so that they completely cover the mixture. To simmer on low heat - until you feel the smell of baked milk. Such a decoction will allow to get rid of edema, remove sand from the kidneys, eliminate the manifestations of cystitis - due to the fact that inflammatory processes will be eliminated.
- Urolithiasis disease.100 grams of roots need to chop, then pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, leave for 25 minutes. Broth to make in the morning, strain the mixture, divide into 4 equal parts and drink during the day.
- Swelling caused by heart disease. Freshly grind fresh root (20 grams), pour 200 ml boiling water, cook for 10 minutes. Cool, strain and apply 100 ml twice a day.
Important: Of course, parsley root has a diuretic effect, due to which it is possible to achieve an improvement in the work of the kidneys, to improve their work, to eliminate inflammatory processes in the urogenital system. But, if the disease is at the stage of aggravation, then it is necessary to carry out therapy with the use of parsley root only under the supervision of a specialist. This factor is explained by the fact that the root can lead to serious stress on the diseased organ, and this will aggravate the situation.
Application in cosmetology
Thanks to the juice of this plant, you can get rid of age spots, freckles, whiten your skin. Consider the most simple, but at the same time effective recipes:
- At 200 ml of boiling water add 100 grams of chopped parsley root, boil for 10 minutes, let stand for 20 minutes. Add to the resulting broth 30 grams of freshly squeezed cockerel juice. Wipe cleansed face in the morning and evening.Such actions will help eliminate oily skin, narrow pores, eliminate inflammatory processes: comedones, pimples, acne. Many cosmetologists recommend adding lemon juice to the mixture: this way you can achieve more pronounced results and even out skin tone.
- For 0.5 liters of water, take 50 grams of raw materials, insist 30 minutes. After the decoction has cooled, it needs to be cooled and rinsed with hair every time after washing. Such a simple procedure will add shine to hair, strengthen them, accelerate growth.
- The decoction, the recipe of which is described in the second paragraph, can be used to treat the affected areas of the epidermis - for example, for lichen, eczema, psoriasis. If desired, the broth can be added to the healing baths and make compresses with it.
Parsley Root and Weight Loss
Treatment of children
Can be used to treat children. Broths will help eliminate colic and increased gas formation, return a good appetite, adjust the intestinal microflora. Parsley root contains a large amount of vitamin D, which small children are vital for good bone growth. With the use of plants you can make compresses, if the child is injured - they will reduce pain, as well as eliminate the inflammatory process.
In conclusion, you can add that parsley is indeed a miraculous plant, but you need to use it with caution - everywhere and always you need to know the measure.Before treatment, you should consult with your doctor - to know exactly what you do not have individual intolerance to this product.
Video: medicinal properties and parsley contraindications