The content of the article
Every person who cares about himself and his health in particular wants to eat exceptionally high-quality food. In the course are not only all the usual vegetable crops, but also cereals. In today's article, we will analyze the cornflakes, or rather their impact on the human body. It has been proven many times that the presented product has only a beneficial effect on the organs of the digestive system. But what about the rest? Let's understand together.
Composition and use
- For many years, cereal has been considered a welcome guest on a person’s table, especially when it comes to the morning meal. The product is poured with milk, after which they are happy to consume. Valuable qualities of raw materials for all categories of people, regardless of gender and age, should be considered from the point of view of incoming substances.We will study everything connected with it, in turn.
- So, an honorable place is given to the vitamin list. Among the most sought-after substances is group B, which is required by the nervous system. Also not without vitamin PP, vitamin H, tocopherol with retinol. All of them together support cardiac activity and clear the blood channels from deposits.
- It makes sense to affect the entry into the composition of the cereal culture of mineral compounds. The product contains manganese with potassium and copper, as well as chromium, cobalt, molybdenum with iron and others. These substances support the action of the vitamin list, as well as support the work of the brain and liver.
- Due to the inclusion of dietary fiber in the composition of raw materials, the activity of the digestive system is improved. Amino acids in large quantities increase the production of serotonin, as well as improve mood and promote muscle building. Taking flakes, a person is charged with energy for the whole day.
- Glutamic acid supports the action of the mineral-vitamin complex, affecting the brain. It stimulates neurons, thereby enhancing mental abilities and enhances intelligence.This is very important for modern man.
- From the correct choice of raw materials depends on what value you extract from its consumption. It is important to understand that a product with the inclusion of synthetic additives will not positively affect the state of health. Therefore, the first step is to study the composition and evaluate external data.
- Try to buy raw materials, not past roasting. This will eliminate trans fats and oils. Also important is sugar, or rather its absence. As practice shows, such a product is consumed while being on a diet.
- Today, there are many variations of flakes, including those in which whole grains are concentrated. Of course, the raw material of such a plan is much more valuable, it contains B-group vitamins, as well as other equally important substances.
- Before paying, pay attention to external data. The product should not have blistering and other imperfections. High-quality flakes are almost uniform, with a smooth surface and the same size. Bubbles are present, but they are equal and small.
- You should not purchase products that are available on store shelves in fully transparent packaging. Such flakes are exposed to light, which degrades their characteristics.If possible, the choice should fall on the composition stored in a box or a dark film.
- After purchase, you can leave the packaging in an unopened state until you decide to enjoy the product. However, immediately after opening, move the flakes into a sealed, darkened container, then store them in a cupboard where there are no strongly smelling foods. You can not leave a pack open.
Reception and dosage
- Specialists responsible for the study of human health in weight loss, advise not to lean on the product in the evenings. It is also forbidden to eat more than 50 grams. flakes, if there is excess weight. The frequency of reception is limited to two meals per week.
- The ideal reception option is for the morning meal. So you saturate the body with everything you need, recharge your body and not get fat. Diabetics should be aware that GI is 85 units. After taking a jump in glucose is observed, which can trigger an attack.
Subtleties of consumption
- While waiting for the baby, the fair sex needs special attention to the daily menu and the products that it contains. The health and development of the child will depend directly on the diet.
- Therefore, it is immediately worth noting that the consumption of cornflakes is not the best solution. The problem is that the product has a fairly high calorie. In addition, the composition contains starch and many other unhealthy additives.
- If you continue to use such a product regularly, it will soon lead to a quick recruitment of unwanted pounds. Along with this may begin to develop allergic reactions. For this reason, when carrying a baby should be attentive to such a product.
- If you really want to feast on flakes, when choosing choose a product that is not covered with glaze. Also note that the flakes consist of whole grains. Keep in mind, per day is allowed to eat no more than 30 grams. flakes.
- It's no secret that after birth, the baby begins to receive all the necessary micronutrients and vitamins along with mother's milk. However, in this case, quite harmful compounds may also be received.
- The flakes are saturated with sugar and other chemical components, so think about what your baby can get several times if you often enjoy such a product. As a result, the child may be seriously affected.
- Also, the problem still lies in the fact that in the first months of life the baby is just beginning to form a digestive system. Therefore, almost every new product provokes the formation of colic, bloating, rash, etc. in a child.
- It is for this reason that during lactation, the flakes should be completely abandoned. You can start to feast on such a product only after the baby is six months old. At the same time try to try flakes in the morning and in the minimum amount.
- A couple of days, follow the reaction of the body of the baby to a new product. If you have not noticed anything bad or suspicious, you can eat no more than 50 grams. cereal a week. It is better to combine the product with kefir or homemade yogurt.
- Consider, consumption of flakes should be stopped in case of chronic gastritis or peptic ulcer in the acute stage. The rest is allowed to receive 30 grams. product with milk or natural yoghurt 1 time per week.
- If you suffer from pancreatitis, then you will have to completely forget about the flakes. The problem is that there are too many harmful chemical compounds in the product in question.This adversely affects the state of the pancreas.
- As for diabetes mellitus of the first type, in this case it is also allowed to eat the product once a week. The daily rate is also about 30 grams. Try to give preference to the most natural product.
- With chronic caries, you will have to completely forget about such a product. Flakes are saturated with plenty of sugar, which destroys tooth enamel.
- In case of an allergic reaction, completely discard such a product. The problem is that the composition is saturated with a huge amount of non-natural components.
- In diabetes of the second type, the product under discussion is completely contraindicated. These flakes are known to have a high glycemic index.
The considered flakes do not belong to the category of the most useful products. Therefore, their consumption should be moderate. Otherwise, if there are contraindications, treat the composition with extreme caution. In this case, do not abuse the flakes, so as not to provoke the development of more serious pathologies. In all know the measure and give preference to the natural composition.
Video: which breakfast cereal is better to use?