The content of the article
Active people can not imagine the morning without a cup of strong aromatic coffee. This drink loved by many really energizes, and energizes for the whole day. And it is so necessary for every person, but especially for those who spend their working days in the office. It is known that most office workers are women of reproductive age. Therefore, with the onset of pregnancy, the question of the possibility of drinking coffee during this crucial period becomes acute for them.
Of course, pregnancy dictates its own rules, and every woman for the sake of the unborn child is ready to bear any sacrifice. But maybe the future mother should not completely deny herself little pleasures, but just enough to change some of the conditions? Let's try to clarify this situation.
Is cappuccino harmful during pregnancy?
Although in the period of childbearing a completely different approach to the compilation of the menu of the future mother is required, experts do not deny the possibility sometimes to drink a cup of good cappuccino. At the same time it is necessary to strictly maintain the recommended rate - no more than two cups for the whole week. With excessive enthusiasm for invigorating drink, you can cause serious damage to the health of the future baby and the woman herself. Of the negative consequences of the excessive use of a coffee drink, the following states should be noted:
- Persistent sleep disturbance.
- A woman may have a heart rhythm disorder.
- The removal of calcium from the mother's body is a mineral that is necessary for the structure of the fetal bone skeleton.
- Disruption of the urinary system of a woman.
- It provokes the appearance of heartburn and digestive disorders.
- Increases blood cholesterol levels.
- Increases the risk of developing skin manifestations (eczema, allergic rash).
- Chances of thrombophlebitis.
- There is a growing risk of malignant tumors.
In addition to the factors listed here, the ability of coffee to adversely affect the process of assimilation of iron by the mother's organism should be noted. As a result, even a few cups of cappuccino can cause severe anemia. But coffee addiction significantly affects the process of fetal development, and can lay the prerequisites for the development of diabetes in a child. Based on all the above, a pregnant woman can afford to enjoy the taste of good coffee if she keeps to the norm.
Important point! Women who have a history of gastritis or peptic ulcer disease, it is better not to drink. Particular care should be taken in the first trimester, if there are manifestations of toxicosis.
How to drink cappuccino
When using a coffee drink in its different variations, there are some rules. So, some pregnant ladies, wanting to smooth the risks, add some milk to their coffee. This to some extent reduces the concentration of caffeine, so this method is quite applicable during pregnancy. To eliminate all risks, you need to follow some rules:
- Do not drink the drink prepared in coffee shops, because in such places they add various additives that are rarely of natural origin.
- It is better to prepare an aromatic drink yourself from real coffee beans.
- In the process of cooking it is recommended to add more milk, the amount of natural coffee should be reduced.
- A portion of sugar is also worth limiting.
- Cappuccino is allowed for pregnant women to combine with nuts, honey, raisins. You can eat a croissant or a small piece of fresh sponge cake.
A future mother should always remember the sense of proportion, even when she needs a cup of morning coffee to stabilize the pressure with obvious hypotension.
Therefore, during this period it is more useful to replace a strong drink, rich in caffeine, with a safer product. Cocoa or chicory can cope with this function. For the health of the mother's body chicory is very useful.A drink based on it will help to cope with nausea and will increase hemoglobin. Cocoa with milk is a great coffee alternative. The drink is enriched with protein and calcium. It has a positive effect on the state of the nervous system.
The expectant mother can sometimes indulge herself with a cup of hot chocolate. But to use a mixture of the type "3 in 1" pregnant woman is strictly prohibited. In such bags more harmful additives than this product.
And finally, I want to remind you that you need to carefully listen to your body. In the form of strange taste desires, it signals a deficiency of a certain substance in the body. Therefore, sometimes it is enough to slightly adjust the menu to change the situation.
Video: what is the difference between a latte and a cappuccino?