The content of the article
Proper nutrition of the mother is a guarantee that during breastfeeding the child will receive good nutrition for development and satiation. Given the direct dependence of the newborn on a nursing mother, the woman must know for sure which products are beneficial, useless or capable of causing harm. European doctors recommend to use soups during lactation, but since this dish is prepared by each housewife in different ways, some recipes should be understood in more detail.
To find out whether there is any benefit from mushrooms for the mother and child, it is necessary to consider the composition of the plant in detail:
Their composition is truly unique. Most of the product is water, it is 90% of all inclusions. The rest are enzymes and vitamins A, B, C, D, PP. Of the dry substances, 70% are proteins, which is what makes mushrooms attractive to vegetarians.Rich vitamin composition can be leveled to the liver and yeast, but their value is reduced by times under the action of temperature.
The amount of minerals is insignificant, but it is quite possible to saturate the body with potassium, phosphorus and iron. In small quantities mushrooms contain iodine, copper, magnesium, zinc and calcium. Scientific studies have confirmed that in some of the mushrooms there is Lenitan - a valuable substance that is a good prophylactic against cancer, and also makes the body resistant to the immunodeficiency virus. In order to prevent breast oncology in women, it is recommended to include champignons in the diet. They contain substances that inhibit enzymes that produce estrogen. The product can be ranked as dietary, which is also important.
Is mushroom soup acceptable during lactation?
Slavs often prepare first courses, usually these are traditional recipes of Ukrainian and Russian cuisine. If a woman used to eat her usual food, especially without thinking about the nuances, then with the advent of the long-awaited baby, the rules change.
Given that mushrooms are difficult to digest, women are afraid to include them in their diet at such a crucial moment in their life. Dispelling myths can doctors, listening to the recommendations of which do not have to globally change their diet:
- Fully from the diet should not be excluded. A small amount of quality product eaten by mom is not capable of harming a child. It is important to pay attention to the appearance of the product, and not to use mushrooms of dubious origin.
- Doubt in quality should not be. These can be certified mushrooms grown on mushroom farms or harvested by a professional mushroom picker in ecologically clean places. The property of mushrooms like a sponge to absorb exhaust gases and slags of the atmosphere, eliminates the use of plants collected in the city, or on the outskirts of roads.
- Mushrooms can be subjected to heat treatments, but it is contraindicated in a nursing woman to eat salted or pickled.
- It is necessary to eat only fresh soup.
Important! Mushrooms are toxic. If at least one poisonous specimen gets into the dish, it can lead to poisoning not only of the mother, but also of the infant.When signs of nausea, vomiting, indigestion, do not rely on their strength. Delay and self-treatment can end in tears. It is urgent to call the medical team.
To use the mushroom soup mom should be approached carefully. It must be remembered that everything is good in moderation, and the first portions of meals consumed should be small so as not to cause discomfort in the body of the infant. After the first intake of such food, it is necessary to carefully monitor the condition of the infant, to exclude all possible bowel reactions and skin rashes. After a while you can try to eat the soup again, slightly increasing the portion.
Doctors do not focus on the prohibition of mushroom soup, but it is better to give preference to artificially grown varieties, oyster mushrooms and champignons. The number of other plant varieties is recommended to be included in small proportions. At the present time it is difficult to find a supermarket, on the shelves of which mushrooms do not flaunt, therefore, there should be no problems with providing the table with this product. If possible, eating dried mushrooms is preferable.They are easier to digest and make the taste of the soup more pronounced.
Mushrooms can not be called an indispensable food, but we are not talking about the constant, everyday inclusion of them in the diet. In case mushrooms are a frequent guest on the hostess table, you need to know why a nursing woman should reduce the diet to a minimum:
- Mushrooms include a lot of protein, therefore, a greater amount of energy is expended on their digestion, while the volume of nutrients entering the body is minimal.
- Chitin, which is part of the plant, is not digested, it is he who gives a sense of gravity.
- By means of micropores, the plant absorbs all the dirt of the surrounding atmosphere.
- An improperly cooked mushroom or a randomly caught false mushroom can lead to poisoning.
- Fungi can cause gas formation, as they can cause fermentation in the intestine.
- Over-ripe or wormed mushrooms can cause an upset stomach.
Recommendations for safe use
Whatever decision a mother makes, she is responsible for the well-being and health of her child.If there is no doubt about the quality of the product, for a positive outcome, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Mushrooms are boiled in salted water, changing it twice after boiling. This simple manipulation will help reduce the amount of toxic substances and harmful components.
- Before deciding on the use of a favorite product, it is recommended to wait for the child to reach 6 months of age.
- The first portion should not contain a lot of mushrooms. It is enough to be limited to 4 small pieces and broth (100 g). The best time to start the introduction of any new product is morning, but it is still better if the mother’s stomach is not empty.
- At least two days continues to monitor the condition of the child, and it should be more thorough. Violation of the digestive system, an allergic reaction, the urge to vomit, pallor, weakness, fever, nervousness - require immediate treatment to the doctor.
- Mushrooms should not become a constantly consumed product.
- Each subsequent use of soup requires the same attention to the baby as after the first portion. It is necessary to consider whether the gastronomic delight of such nervous shocks,after all, poisoning, partial or complete failure of the kidneys, liver, as well as allergic symptoms can result.
- For at least some benefit, mushrooms are not recommended to be roasted before adding to the soup. In order not to cause intestinal flatulence, do not serve raw vegetables to the soup.
In conclusion, we can conclude that the use of delicacies is better to postpone until the moment of independent feeding of the child.
Video: recipe of french champignon cream soup