The content of the article
The solar guest persimmon usually appears on the shelves of Russian stores at the time when the first hard frosts hit. Thanks to this bright yellow fruit, the body additionally receives a lot of vitamins and microelements.
Many are waiting for, when, finally, persimmon goes on sale, but if a woman is breastfeeding during this long-awaited time, and you want to try a tart, but tasty fruit, she will have concerns about whether the new product will have a negative effect on the infant.
There are a lot of useful things in persimmon, because doctors and traditional healers offer patients to include persimmon in the menu as a diuretic, as well as a laxative, enhancing immunity and protecting the liver.
Fruit is useful as a preventive way to protect yourself from such illnesses as:
- Colds. Basically, this is possible due to the presence of ascorbic acid in persimmon, which is known for such unique properties as reducing the risk of developing colds, stimulating the immune system, and removing traces of irritation and fatigue. Especially in cold and bad weather, when the number of respiratory infections increases dramatically, persimmon along with honey will reduce the possibility of getting sick. Vitamin C also fights seborrhea, eliminating impaired metabolic processes.
- Urinary system problems. Persimmon contains such substances that contribute to the normalization of the bladder tone, reduce inflammation in it, softening the inflamed mucosa. The diuretic effect of the product is caused by the presence of trace elements calcium and potassium. Potassium is known as an active assistant, which contributes to the removal of fluid from the body. It also ensures the normal functioning of nerve impulses. Calcium is able to remove accumulated salts of heavy metals from the body, and this is the main element of bone tissue - if it is not enough, there is a threat of osteoporosis.
- High blood pressure. The presence of trace elements, such as magnesium, helps to remove the threat of pressure surges. Thanks to potassium, which prevents sodium from accumulating in the body, which causes pressure to rise and swelling occurs, pressure is regulated. Orange fruit strengthens the walls of blood vessels. For preventive purposes, it is proposed to remove the peel from the fruit, and chop the flesh by adding a small amount of milk. The resulting mixture should be eaten in the morning and evening.
- Detoxification. Persimmon contains antioxidants, which are not for nothing called free radical traps. Who loves persimmon, protects your body from the active effects of free radicals.
- Nervous conditions. During the period of gestation, and then the birth and lactation, the nervous system of a woman is subjected to constant stress along with others. This instability often leads to mood swings, fatigue, tearfulness. To get rid of such unpleasant symptoms, you need to eat persimmon. Its composition, for example, potassium and sugar, will help the world to look happy.
But persimmon is not only a tasty and healthy product. It is used in cosmetology to delay the aging process.To do this, it is enough to periodically make a mask to tighten the facial contour, get rid of small wrinkles. The most common way is to make a mask by mixing the pulp of persimmon, pre-whipped yolk and freshly squeezed lemon drops. On the face gruel should be kept no more than 15 minutes. If you add glycerin and aloe juice to this mask, you can get rid of the oily shine on your face.
As a general preventive remedy for hemorrhoids, traditional healers offer 15 grams. dried persimmon leave soaked in a liter of water. After 10 minutes, consume the liquid, but only after eating.
Variety of varieties
Persimmon has many species, but they are divided into several groups - they are soft varieties and tart.
The most famous are:
- Chocolate. Differs sandpaper rich orange, closer to red. But in the middle of the color is chocolate. Small specks are clearly marked on the top. The taste is very pleasant.
- An unusual taste has a variety of "Maru" - assorted coffee and cinnamon. The shape of the fruit as a whole seems round, however, it is slightly oblong. Under the orazhevoy peel hidden chocolate flesh.
- The "fuyu" variety is distinguished by the taste qualities that the sweet pumpkin has, which allows it to become an ingredient in salad. The fruit is small, very rarely there is a bone in it.
- The largest and sweet persimmon varieties "izu."
- The velvety skin has a “mabolo”, when this persimmon has ripened, it has a bright red color.
- Metamorphosis occurs with the hachiyah variety. While the fetus is young, it is very sour, but as soon as it ripens, the pulp becomes tender and literally melts in the mouth.
- "Yemon" may contain a bone, but there are fruits without it. It has a flattened view. When ripe, the flesh is very sweet and soft.
- It is very easy to learn “sapote”, since its skin is green, and the flesh is milky in color, until it has matured, but as it ripens it darkens significantly.
Dangerous properties of persimmon for a nursing mother and her baby
- Persimmon brings many benefits, and even affects the production of milk, as it contains almost 80 percent of the liquid. But there is a lot of sugar in it, because after it is consumed, the level of sugar in the blood can rise.
- Can a large amount of eaten persimmon provoke the occurrence of constipation, and the baby too.
- Persimmon is also dangerous as a strong allergen, because the mother should include it in her own diet after reaching the child of 4 months of age. It is during this period that the digestive system begins to work well and absorb better the substances that come from the milk. If the baby is worried about gas and colic, it is better to exclude the persimmon from food. Pediatric doctors offer only mother this fruit with lure.
There are some rules how to eat persimmon with health benefits:
- Once in an empty stomach, it can interfere with digestion due to its high tannin and pectin content. The result will be clumping of food in clumps, which leads to the appearance of gastric stones. Tannin is mainly in the skin, so nutritionists advise not to eat it.
- Do not combine protein foods with persimmon. This is due to the fact that tannins can provoke protein sticking, which has a negative impact on the digestive process.
- Dried persimmon milk drink is not recommended, so as not to have vomiting and diarrhea.
For an infant, the danger is contained in a high content of persistent beta-carotene, which can be a strong allergen.If the mother still uses persimmon, the child will suffer more, as a result, skin irritations, dermatitis may appear. Tannin not only affects the viscosity of the fruit, but it is absorbed for a long time, and for a newborn it is a very complex process. Excessive stress can lead to indigestion, vomiting or diarrhea. There is another danger - it is possible that the load on the bladder will increase.
Choosing a persimmon, you need to buy ripe and soft, so that the skin was a uniform color. Dark spots and dots warn that the fruit starts to deteriorate or is too cold.
Video: what kind of fruit can be nursing mom?