The content of the article
Often, when a person begins to adhere to a healthy diet, the question arises of the quantities in which one or another product can be consumed. The fact is that the human body is designed in such a way that the quantity of some products can be unlimited, and the use of certain products must be traced. In this article we consider in more detail the use of quail eggs, and answer the question of how much they can be eaten per day.
Good and bad cholesterol
A few years ago, eggs were served on the table as a delicacy, but by no means food that can be consumed daily. However, after the Second World War, significant changes occurred in the food industry, and the tables of ordinary people already broke not from meat, as it was before, but from eggs.But not many at that time knew that excessive consumption of eggs may not be so useful as harmful and dangerous for the body.
After some time, nutritionists began to combat this product and banned the frequent intake of eggs for food. They explained this by the fact that quail eggs contain a large amount of cholesterol, and its excess in the body can lead to sad consequences. For example, cardiovascular diseases may develop. However, a few years later, doctors discovered that cholesterol can be of two kinds - good and bad, and later it turned out that quail eggs contain in their composition mainly so-called good cholesterol. After that, the fight with the product was over, and he was allowed to eat.
What does an egg contain?
A surprising fact, but quail eggs are more useful than chicken. Although, according to nutritionists, the differences between the beneficial substances that are contained in each of these eggs are generally insignificant. And the taste of quail eggs from chicken can only be distinguished by a true gourmet.Those who still managed to taste a quail egg, note that he has a more delicate and at the same time bright taste.
If you touch on the question of benefits, then you can write a whole book. For example, in quail egg contains:
- more amount of easily digestible protein;
- vitamin D;
- natural choline.
- helps to strengthen the nervous system;
- protects the endocrine glands;
- supports liver cells;
- normalizes metabolic processes.
If the body begins to feel a lack of choline, then the person's condition worsens markedly, the liver and kidney function suffers, and the joints are destroyed and memory deteriorates.
How to deal with cholesterol?
The question of what to do with cholesterol still comes up with the use of quail eggs. Many are aware of the harmful effects of this polycyclic alcohol on the body and do not really want to risk contacting it once again.
Quite a while ago, a certain rate of cholesterol consumption per day was prescribed by nutritionists:
- 300 mg - for healthy people;
- 200 mg - for people with diseases of the cardiovascular system.
But in modern society the framework has become wider, and now the daily portion of cholesterol can be slightly increased. And this is due to two main reasons:
- Limiting people so much does not make any sense, especially if they are not able to adhere to the conditions put forward.
- The effects of cholesterol on the body individually, and for everyone it may manifest itself differently, or it may not manifest at all.
For example, one person can safely take a huge portion of cholesterol per day, and nothing will come of it to him, while the other can hurt his body, even by eating 200-300 mg.
How many eggs can I eat daily?
In fact, there is no exact answer to this question. However, it can be concluded about a certain amount, based on the fact that a person consumes during the day. If during the day meat did not enter his diet, then the lack of protein can be filled with just a few eggs. If you plan to leave the country with kebabs, then the use of eggs on this day is best minimized.
By means of small studies, certain norms were bred, where the number of quail eggs consumed directly depends on which age category a person belongs to:
- babies from 1 to 3 years old are recommended to use a maximum of 2 eggs per day;
- children from 3 to 10 years old laid three eggs;
- adolescents from 10 to 18 years old can eat 4 eggs a day;
- adults from 18 to 50 years old are allowed to eat from 5 to 6 eggs per day;
- people from 50 years old can consume a maximum of 5 eggs per day.
It is worth knowing!
Not many are aware, but not only the eggs themselves are beneficial, but also their shell. For example, a quail egg shell contains a large amount of nutrients that affect the body's work.
- It is recommended to use a shell in the form of powder. To make it, you need to take the container, put the shell that was previously washed, dried and freed from the film, and thoroughly crush it with a stupa. You can also use a coffee grinder - it will be even faster.
- The powder from the shell, getting inside the body, improves immunity, and also contributes to the prevention of many diseases. And it is much better than the use of all kinds of chemicals.
Any product can be considered useful if you take care of its rational use in time, and quail eggs are no exception. If you use advance tips on limiting the amount of this product per day, you can not only strengthen the immune system, but also generally improve the overall physical condition of the body.
Video: what happens if you eat 2 quail eggs a day