The content of the article
- 1 Composition and properties of salt
- 2 The use of salt bath
- 3 Salt bath for the central nervous system
- 4 Salt bath for the vascular system
- 5 Salt baths to enhance metabolic processes
- 6 Salt baths in the inflammatory processes of the joints
- 7 Cosmetic effect from salt baths
- 8 Contraindications salt baths
- 9 How to make salt baths at home
- 10 Video: about the benefits of a bath with sea salt
Long since salt is used not only in the field of cookery, but also a medical orientation, cosmetology. Salt baths are indicated for use by categories of persons with delayed metabolism, skin imperfections, and other chronic illnesses. Today, to make a salt bath, it is not at all necessary to buy a ticket to the sea. Enough to visit the nearest spa or arrange a procedure at home. Let's look at how good or bad such sessions are.
Composition and properties of salt
Absolutely all people add salt in the process of cooking culinary dishes. But few people think about what value these actions carry the body.Indeed, in salt is concentrated a lot of minerals that are required for bone density.
Sea salt contains iron, it is necessary to increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood, and also contributes to the flow of oxygen to the cells.
Magnesium occupies a special place in salt, it normalizes the psycho-emotional environment of a person, helps to relieve irritability.
It also does not do without the participation of potassium, which is necessary for the correct functioning of the heart muscle and kidneys.
Bromine takes on the functions of stabilizing arterial and intracranial pressure. It reduces performance, warns jumps, accelerates the flow of bile (which relieves the liver and bladder).
Of course, not without iodine. In the composition of its sea salt in excess. This has a positive effect on the work of the thyroid gland and the entire endocrine system as a whole. Iodine is necessary for the person for the correct and stable activity of the reproductive system.
Silicon maintains the condition of the skin at the proper level, provides the lower layers with moisture, smoothes fine wrinkles. Calcium is involved in the compaction of bones, teeth, nail plates.
All of these valuable mineral compounds enter through the skin pores during the procedure.From there they penetrate the bloodstream and have a therapeutic and preventive effect.
The use of salt bath
Baths with salt are prescribed for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes. It's all about their beneficial properties. So, the procedure has the following effects on the body:
- tones up;
- calms the central nervous system, normalizes the emotional background;
- fights chronic fatigue and apathy;
- eliminates skin problems on the body;
- fights purulent acne and acne;
- removes toxic substances from the body;
- cleans from toxins;
- treats a hernia;
- strengthens bones, makes them less prone to fractures;
- removes fluid, helping to relieve swelling;
- used to combat the "orange peel";
- promotes blood circulation in the limbs;
- makes the vascular walls elastic.
At this valuable qualities do not end there. It should be understood that the procedure affects differently on the body of each person. Therefore, before resorting to it, make sure that you really need it.
Salt bath for the central nervous system
- The valuable qualities of the baths extend to the central nervous system.It is difficult to find a more effective therapy that effectively relieves fatigue, normalizes the psycho-emotional environment, fights apathy and depressive state.
- After the shock, the bath will help you to recover. But it is better to mix salt with the essential oils of patchouli, citrus, eucalyptus, ginseng, etc.
- Since the person is in warm water, his muscles relax. The pores open, so the salt is easier to penetrate deep into the skin. Baths also have a positive effect on the joints, relieving pain.
- All this leads to the normalization of the psycho-emotional background. It is better to carry out procedures in combination with an aroma lamp, in which essential oils are instilled. After therapy, you will fall asleep more easily, you will not experience nightmares.
- In conclusion, the accepted tea will give inspiration, relieve from apathy. The feeling of chronic fatigue will disappear, you will be easier to endure stressful situations, the nervous system will return to normal.
Salt bath for the vascular system
- The benefits extend to the vascular system. Salt seals the walls of the blood channels, frees them from cholesterol plaques, normalizes blood circulation.
- Due to the increased circulation, the internal organs and systems begin to work harmoniously, frequent malfunctions disappear, and the heart rhythm is normalized.
- It improves blood microcirculation in the skin, which leads to the elimination of orange peel and the removal of toxins through the pores.
- Systematic procedures contribute to the elimination of excess fluid from the tissues. Against this background, the syndrome of heavy legs, swelling of limbs disappears.
- If you make baths regularly, you will take therapeutic and preventive measures to get rid of varicose veins, spider veins and other pathologies of this kind.
Salt baths to enhance metabolic processes
- Such procedures will help to say goodbye to unwanted pounds. The representatives of the weaker sex resort to using various methods to achieve the desired goal. Someone prefers massages, creams of directional action, diets or physical exertion.
- Unfortunately, many people underestimate the positive effects of salt baths for the human body. Such procedures help to lose a significant amount of unwanted kilograms. Baths perfectly prevent the development of obesity.
- The procedure carries a huge amount of useful enzymes and various substances that have a positive effect on metabolic processes in the human body. As a result, the water-salt balance is restored in the tissues.
- Particular attention should be paid to the bath for weight loss with the addition of soda and salt. Systematic procedures will help to significantly reduce the volume and tighten the flabby epidermis. Regular use of salt baths will help speed up all metabolic processes in the body. Extra fluid is removed, the muscles are dried.
Salt baths in the inflammatory processes of the joints
- The colossal benefits of salt baths are manifested in the fact that with the systematic use of procedures, painful sensations in the joints are noticeably reduced. After several healing practices, inflammatory processes disappear. Significantly improves blood circulation, puffiness disappears, pain in the legs and back passes.
- During the procedure, salt penetrates the tissues through the pores. As a result, the foci of inflammation dissolve. Also eliminated the area of pain. After some time, the condition is substantially relieved. Stable normal human activity.Increases vitality.
- Salt baths are recommended to be done regularly if you suffer from gout, arthritis and arthrosis. With a systematic appeal for help to such a procedure, it is quite possible to bypass surgical intervention. Endoprosthetics can also be avoided.
Cosmetic effect from salt baths
- These baths have a positive effect on overall health and specifically on the condition of the skin. The procedure is very popular in cosmetology. Systematic use of baths will help to significantly tighten the skin and get rid of various defects.
- Baths can be done for the legs. In this case, corns and calluses will soon disappear. The skin becomes soft and velvety. Also, regular procedures significantly strengthen the structure of the nail plate. In addition, the mineral perfectly eliminates the horny particles.
Contraindications salt baths
- Do not think that salt can serve as a panacea for all diseases. With the wrong use of the mineral, you can significantly harm the body. It is important to follow the recommended concentration of salt baths and the rules of the procedure.
- When there is an excessive amount of salt in water, redness in the form of irritation and other negative reactions is often manifested on the skin. To prevent this, strictly follow the instructions of the specialist if the procedure is carried out in a special salon.
- In addition to the salt bath has its own contraindications. The procedure is strictly prohibited during the menstrual cycle, the presence of gynecological pathologies in the form of a tumor, fibroids, thrush and condyloma.
- It is contraindicated to take salt baths at elevated body temperature, hypertension, hypotension, diseases in the acute form, pathologies of the cardiovascular system, tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus and during gestation of the baby.
How to make salt baths at home
- To carry out the procedure correctly and not get any harm to the body, you need to respect the proportions and adhere to a certain time of reception. It is not necessary to learn this and have any special skills.
- For weight loss it is recommended to use a bath with salt and soda. The procedure will require about 250 grams. sea salt and 170 gr. soda Pour the ingredients into the bath at a temperature not exceeding 38 degrees. Wait for partial dissolution.Therapy should be about 10-12 minutes, no more.
- The procedure will bring no small benefit to the child's body. To do this, it is necessary to resort to coniferous-salt therapy. Such baths perfectly stimulate muscle tone, relieve dysplasia and increase metabolic processes. To prepare the bath will need 900 grams. sea salt and 150 ml. coniferous extract. Components must be diluted in 100 l. water. A child needs to take such a bath for 10 minutes every day for 2 weeks.
- To strengthen the circulatory system and blood vessels, the procedure should be carried out with linden flowers and salt. Take 200 gr. sea mineral and 6 spoons of lime flowers. Send the ingredients to a water bath. Perform the procedure about a quarter of an hour. The treatment course lasts for a crescent daily.
- For the general improvement of the body, it is necessary to resort to using the classic procedure. Put the salt in a cloth bag. 500 gr. mineral is taken at 200 liters. water. Calculate the proportions yourself if necessary. Such a bag must be attached to the tap so that hot water passes through it. New fluid must constantly flow, so time to drain.The procedure lasts no more than 15 minutes.
Salt baths are an excellent procedure that aims to improve overall health. But all the benefits will be obtained only if the therapy is carried out correctly and carefully take into account contraindications. Do not exceed the salt concentration in order to avoid adverse effects. In all other respects, a bath with salt will benefit the central nervous system and other vital systems and organs.
Video: about the benefits of a bath with sea salt