The content of the article
- 1 Features of face masks
- 2 Aloe vera and olive oil
- 3 Butter and Apple
- 4 Avocado and honey
- 5 Potato and Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 Kiwi and cottage cheese
- 7 Egg yolk and glycerin
- 8 Starch and carrots
- 9 Cream and face cream
- 10 Grapefruit and clay
- 11 Black bread and milk
- 12 Rowan and olive oil
- 13 Mustard and honey
- 14 Red caviar
- 15 Milk serum
- 16 Egg and cucumber
- 17 Gray clay and milk
- 18 Vitamin A and Spinach
- 19 Curd and cream
- 20 Egg yolk and flour
- 21 Flax seeds
- 22 White clay and lemon
- 23 Honey and plantain
- 24 Wax and onion juice
- 25 Oatmeal and Corn Oil
- 26 Yogurt and wheat bran
- 27 Orange and Almond
- 28 Strawberry and lanolin
- 29 Honey and Yeast
- 30 Gelatin and banana
- 31 Squash and Aloe Vera
- 32 Video: strong mask for age and dry skin
The skin becomes dry due to natural effects such as ultraviolet rays, wind, frost. Nutrition affects the condition of the epidermis, while a deficiency of vitamins slows down the production of collagen. In addition, tap water with heavy metals worsens the condition of the skin of the face.If we talk about other negative factors, these include stress, poor ecology, vitamin deficiency, and bad habits. Such an impressive list requires timely intervention.
Features of face masks
- To preserve the effectiveness of the masks, prepare the tool before direct use. Do not harvest the composition for future use.
- Masks for dry skin are distributed on a clean face. Before the procedure, wash the skin with a gel or facial wash, and perform a scrubbing procedure.
- If you add lemon juice and other drying components to the composition, complete the manipulations with the application of a hydrogel or cream.
- After removing the mask, wipe your face with ice cubes based on chamomile or mint decoction. Toning will accelerate blood circulation.
- To achieve the desired result, remove the peeling and saturate the skin with moisture, alternate mask recipes with each other. Change the composition 1 time in 4-5 days, you can often.
- Masks based on natural ingredients rarely cause allergies. However, before the procedure, make a preliminary test for the absence of individual intolerance.
Aloe vera and olive oil
- Pick up several dense stalks of aloe vera, wash them. Rub or skip through a blender. Throw back 3 layers of bandage or gauze cloth, squeeze the juice.
- Mix 30 ml with aloe. olive oil, heat to 45 degrees. Pour 10 gr. gelatin mix. Let the crystals dissolve, then apply to clean skin.
- Wait until the gelatin hardens. After this time, remove the mask film, pulling it by the free edge. Wash, wipe your face with a cotton pad dipped in milk.
Butter and Apple
- For the mask it is preferable to choose green sour apples. Grate as many fruits to make a gruel, which is enough to process the entire face.
- Separately, melt 60 gr. butter, add to the apple. Here send 20 gr. honey The mask is ready for distribution. Hold her for 30 minutes.
Avocado and honey
- The mask for dry skin must be prepared from half of the fruit of avocado, it is desirable that the flesh is fully mature. Chop it into pieces, send it to the blender.
- Pour melted honey into the obtained gruel (40 gr.). Enter a few yolks, apply to the skin. Touch and the area around the eyes, it needs nutrition.
- Now cut holes for eyes, lips and nose in gauze, put on face. Hold the mask for 35 minutes, remove with water at room temperature, wipe your face with milk.
Potato and Apple Cider Vinegar
- Choose a small potato, wash it with skin, do not peel it. Rub or send to the blender bowl. Put on a gauze, squeeze the juice.
- Add 5 ml to this mixture. apple cider vinegar, in which the concentration of the active substance does not exceed 6%. Dip a cotton swab into the product, wipe the skin and allow it to dry.
Kiwi and cottage cheese
- Remove the peel from 2 kiwis, place in a meat grinder. When you get mashed potatoes, supply it with 60 grams. fat cottage cheese and 20 gr. sour cream. Sour milk mask is ready.
- Wash your face with a crema or gel and blow it away. Apply with a brush or sponge on the face, hold for a third of an hour. Remove wipes, wipe face with a disc dipped in milk.
- Mask must be applied courses (12-15 procedures). The recommended frequency of application is 3 times a week. After this period, a break of 14 days is made.
Egg yolk and glycerin
- Send a couple of yolks in the bowl, pour 10 ml. glycerin, whisk the ingredients together with a fork.Heat to 45 degrees.
- Scrape the mask with a brush on the face, treat all areas prone to flaking. Hold for 20 minutes, rinse.
Starch and carrots
- Peel the carrot, rub it on the smallest grater. Throw on a sieve or gauze cloth, squeeze the juice. Add 10 grams to this mixture. corn starch.
- Pour in 80 ml. drinking water or milk, send to the skillet. Boil the mixture for 5 minutes until thick. Then cool to an acceptable mark, apply a thick layer on the skin.
- So that the product does not flow, you can fix the composition with gauze or a bandage, making holes for the nose, eyes, mouth. Leave the mask for half an hour, remove with warm water.
Cream and face cream
- This mask requires fatty thick cream, measure 60 grams. Pour 10 gr. gelatin mix. Enter the face cream in the same amount, the composition is ready.
- Dip a brush in the tool, apply to the skin with a thick layer. Hold the composition for half an hour, then remove the cotton pad. Wash your cool milk.
Grapefruit and clay
- Cut the grapefruit into 3 parts, send one of them to the blender together with the peel. Gruel must be used with juice.Add to this mixture 10 gr. gelatin, 10 ml. glycerin or vegetable oil.
- Separately stir the warm water and clay to get about 45 grams. composition. Add this mass to grapefruit, apply on face. Leave for 25 minutes.
Black bread and milk
- Cut 40-50 gr. black bread, smash into pieces along with a crust. Pour hot milk to crumb soften. After about 20 minutes, work the bread with a fork or blender.
- Squeeze the pulp from the milk, put the pulp on the face. Rub into the skin with massage movements, leave for 30-40 minutes. After a predetermined period, remove excess napkin, wash.
Rowan and olive oil
- Rinse a couple of handfuls of mountain ash, dry, mash into a puree. Pass through a fine-mesh sieve to make the mass more or less uniform.
- Heat in a microwave 45 ml. Olive or sunflower oil, add to rowan. Here, add 10 gr. potato starch, apply the composition on the skin of the face. Wash off after 25 minutes.
Mustard and honey
- Melt in a microwave 40 gr. honey, add 10 gr. gelatin. Pour the mustard powder on the tip of the knife. Get a mixture of a uniform consistency.
- Black out the components with the tips of your fingers, patting movements into the skin. Soak for no longer than 10 minutes in order not to burn the face.
- Heat 35 ml. Almond oil to 45-50 degrees, in any case, no longer. Pour 5 gr. gelatin, mix until smooth. In another bowl mash 40 gr. red caviar to gruel.
- Combine all the ingredients in a homogeneous mass, spread over the surface of the face. Relax the facial muscles, lie down with a mask for 35-45 minutes. Remove with a napkin, wash.
- As the main ingredient, it is desirable to use milk whey, but also Ayran, Tan, kefir, sour milk will be suitable. Heat up any of the components, measure 50 ml.
- Enter 40 gr. honey and dissolve in dairy product. Pour 20 gr. gelatin, mix until smooth, leave for half an hour. Apply on the skin with a thick layer, wash off after 20 minutes.
Egg and cucumber
- Pick up a large-sized cucumber, cut the "ass", rub on a grater with peel and seeds. Throw gruel on a sieve, wipe. Add a couple of yolks.
- Stir the ingredients to make the mass uniform.Spread on the skin, rub in with massaging movements, after half an hour, rinse.
Gray clay and milk
- Gray clay is sold in a pharmacy, but you can replace it with black or pink. Strain 40 gr. and sift, dilute with warm milk, add 5 gr. potato starch.
- Let the mixture stand for half an hour, then apply it on the skin in a thin layer. Hold for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water. Additionally, apply hydrogel or moisturizer.
Vitamin A and Spinach
- Wash the spinach leaves, chop with a blender or squeeze the juice in any other way. Add 20 grams. face cream, vitamin A ampoule
- Wash your face, spread a mask over it. Rub into the area under the eyes, massaging dark circles. Leave the product for 40 minutes, rinse with warm water and lemon juice.
Curd and cream
- Fat cottage cheese through a sieve, combine with cream to make gruel. Additionally, add a slice of butter and 20 grams. honey
- The composition is ready for distribution, rub into the skin of the face. Relax your muscles, leave for 30 minutes. After this period, rinse the skin with water, wipe with a cotton pad moistened in milk.
Egg yolk and flour
- Sift 20 gr.oatmeal, mix with two yolks and 1 protein. Clean the skin with foam or gel for washing, distribute the mask over the entire face.
- The duration of exposure varies from 20-40 minutes. After this time, the mask is washed off with water with the addition of lemon juice. In addition, cover the skin with a moisturizer.
- Buy flax seeds at a health food store or pharmacy, measure 30 grams. Pour into a saucepan, add 130 ml. hot water. Heat on the stove to the composition turned into mush.
- Cool to room temperature. Scoop with a brush, distribute along the chin, forehead, cheeks and the area under the eyes. Hold for 20 minutes.
White clay and lemon
- Sift a white clay package through a sieve, dilute with warm water or milk. Insist under the lid for 20 minutes, add 30 ml. lemon juice.
- To eliminate the drying effect, add 20 gr. butter. Apply on face, massage, hold for half an hour, rinse with warm water.
Honey and plantain
- Rinse 20 leaves of plantain, dry with towels. Pass through a blender or sieve to make juice. Add to the liquid mixture 20 gr. honey
- Apply the mask to your face with a brush or fingertips. Do a light massage, rinse off after 40 minutes with cold water or sage decoction.
Wax and onion juice
- Beeswax is sold in a pharmacy and honey store. Cut from a whole briquette 2 cm., Melt in a water bath or in a microwave. Squeeze the juice from two onions, add to wax.
- To eliminate unpleasant odor, add a couple of drops of lavender or patchouli essential oil. Spread over the skin in a thick layer, do not touch the area under the eyes. After 20 minutes, remove the mask film.
Oatmeal and Corn Oil
- For the preparation of an effective moisturizing mask you will need medium or finely ground cereal. Measure out 40 grams., Add hot water, leave to swell.
- After about 20 minutes, enter 25 ml. warm corn oil. Apply to the skin with a brush, make a light massage to remove dead skin particles. Hold for a third of an hour, rinse with water.
Yogurt and wheat bran
- To make the composition, take 120 grams. Yogurt, heat it up, add 2 yolks. Beat the mixture with a blender to make the mask uniform.Pour the wheat bran, turning the ingredients into a paste.
- Apply on the skin, make a massage in a circular motion. Leave the composition to act for about 40 minutes, then remove with napkins and water.
Orange and Almond
- Rinse the orange, cut half, squeeze the juice. Grind the peel or chop in a blender, add to the citrus liquid. Fry almonds in a pan, turn it into crumb.
- Combine all the ingredients, apply on the skin. Scrub for 5 minutes, rinse with warm water. Be sure to use a moisturizer.
Strawberry and lanolin
- For this mask it is better to use frozen strawberries or chilled berry. Measure out 15 fruits, mash the blender. Melt in advance on the stove 30 gr. lanolin.
- Add the last composition to the first one, make a nourishing mask. Lie down to rest for 40 minutes, remove the composition with warm water and lemon juice.
Honey and Yeast
- Pour into a bowl of 20 grams. yeast, dilute with water according to the instructions. Let stand under the film to increase in volume. Then heat, add a spoon of honey (about 20 grams.).
- Clean the face with a scum or foam, spread out a thick layer of the composition. Rub, hold for at least 20 minutes, rinse with warm milk or water.
Gelatin and banana
- Pound 1 banana in mashed potatoes, add a little water and a package of gelatin. Insist the composition for about 20 minutes, then apply on face with a thick layer.
- Banana perfectly moisturizes the skin, so the composition can be held for at least 45 minutes. After this period, the mask is removed in pieces, remove it from the face in the form of a film.
Squash and Aloe Vera
- Take a third of the young zucchini, remove the peel and seeds. Separate the pulp, rub it on gauze, squeeze the juice. Mix 45-50 ml. with 20 ml. aloe vera juice (sold at the pharmacy).
- Dip a brush or sponge into the liquid mixture, wipe the face. Leave the composition to dry, then make another 1 layer. After half an hour, rinse with warm water.
Masks for dry skin are aimed at moisturizing and removing dead particles. Recipes with aloe vera, banana puree, gelatin, cream, face cream, milk, red caviar, cottage cheese are very popular.
Video: strong mask for age and dry skin