The content of the article
All people try to maintain the beauty of their bodies and skin in particular. This is not surprising, because the new-fashioned cosmetics will do everything for you. However, they do not always save from goose bumps on their hands, which appears for various reasons. It is possible to cope with such a nuisance using medical methods or home remedies. Let's talk about everything in order.
Why does goose bumps appear on the hands
- The main factor is heredity. If you know for sure that relatives faced such a scourge, it is likely that you yourself will become the owner of goose bumps. And the risk is 50-60%, because genetics is a powerful thing. Do not assume that you are sick. Goose skin is an individual feature of the skin.
- Seasonal or persistent avitaminosis can also cause such a problem, the second option leads to disastrous consequences in terms of overall health.Goose skin appears due to the lack of ascorbic acid, tocopherol, retinol in the body. Often the problem is caused by malnutrition.
- Lack of hygiene is a direct step towards permanent goosebumps. This is especially true of the winter period, when the skin requires steaming, peeling and nourishing creams. It is necessary to take care of the epidermis in the summer, regularly exfoliate and moisturize your hands.
- Pimples may appear on the skin due to permanent injury. If you have not steamed the skin before the procedure of depilation, then you have spent on it with the machine, the skin will get injuries. For the same reason, goosebumps appear due to frequent friction of clothing with the surface of the epidermis.
- Quite often, malformations of the internal organs, such as the thyroid gland and the entire endocrine system in particular, become the causes of goosebumps. Deficit of hormones leads to a change in the structure of the dermis, its dehydration, early wilt. Therefore, before the main manipulations to get rid of goose bumps eliminate problems with internal organs.
- Not everyone knows that peeling is necessary for the integument. With age, the dead keratin particles stick together and form a pimply skin relief.If you regularly scrub (at least 2 times a week), you will prevent such an unpleasant problem.
Medical treatment of goose bumps
- Experienced experts agree that the first thing to do is to pay attention to the multivitamin complexes and various ointments available in the pharmacy.
- This does not mean that you need to spend fabulous money on drugs. The most common complex is considered "Aevit." It includes tocopherol and retinol, due to lack of which gooseflesh appears.
- Badger or fish oil capsules will also be helpful. Do not think that such funds will be unpleasant to take. They are neutral and suitable for everyone.
- In addition to medications for internal use, there is also an ointment. The most obvious representatives are “Belosalik”, “SK Akriderm”. The composition of the drug penetrates inside, softens the outer epithelium, smoothes the skin.
- If you use all the above methods, you will cope with a delicate problem in a fairly short time. The main thing before any use of medications, read the instructions.
Home remedies against goose bumps
There are many compositions that you can prepare on your own.
- Get in advance salt (not iodized), which will be well crushed. Not suitable product marked "cooked", give preference to the composition of "extra".
- It is allowed to use sea salt, but, again, it must be thoroughly crushed. You should also buy the essential oil ylang-ylang and patchouli, you will need 2 drops.
- Add esters in 30 gr. salt, pour in some water at room temperature. When you get the paste, immediately begin to use it. Intensively rub your hands for 3-10 minutes.
- When the epidermis turns red, stop the procedure. Rinse the skin under running warm water, apply a moisturizing (not greasy!) Cream. Repeat steps twice a week.
- You can even the relief using blue clay, purchase it at a pharmacy. Measure out 4 tablespoons and sift, dilute with warm fatty milk.
- When the mixture is infused, apply the paste on the skin and rub. Wrap cling film, wait half an hour.Then remove the bandage and leave the agent for another 10 minutes.
- In conclusion, take a contrast shower. Lubricate the dermis with a moisturizing lotion. Repeat the procedure 1 time for 5 days, therapy lasts 1 month.
Decoction of buds and leaves of birch
- The product is saturated with organic acids and many of the necessary enzymes. Active substances have a beneficial effect on the skin, completely softening it. The following purification passes without problems, the texture and color are aligned.
- Take a small container with enamelled coating, put in it 5 gr. birch buds. Pour raw materials 500 ml. purified water. Before the liquid must be brought to a boil. Next, warm the components on the steam bath for 10–12 minutes.
- Put the broth aside, wait for cooling to room temperature. Strain the finished composition. Soak the broth with a small towel, put the fabric on the problem area. Compress must be applied 3 times a week.
Bath or sauna
- To get rid of an unpleasant problem, you can resort to going to the sauna or bath. During the procedure, a thorough softening of the skin occurs, the cornified particles are removed, the goose bumps come off.
- In the process of steaming increases the rush of blood, the activity of the glands is restored. As a result of the manipulation, the pores are thoroughly cleaned. Visiting a bath or sauna, it is recommended to use essential oils and special brooms.
- Experts insist that a person drank more mineral water during steaming. As a result, the pores open perfectly and are maximally cleaned. Also for efficiency it is necessary to resort to the help of a scrub after a bath.
Goose skin in children
- Goose bumps in a child are caused by an allergic reaction. To make sure of such a fact, you should visit a doctor. However, in most cases, this problem occurs in children more often for the same reason as in adults.
- Basically, such reasons include avitaminosis, poor hygiene, self-care and heredity. In this case, it is mandatory to show the child to the dermatologist. Pass the necessary tests and wait for accurate results.
- After receiving them, the specialist most often gives instructions on adjusting the daily diet and prescribes some medications.The rest of the child's skin care should be almost the same.
- Provide daily water treatments for children. Scrub from natural ingredients. Use a hard washcloth and regularly visit the sauna or bath. Benefit will be for both children and adults.
- It happens that hyperkeratosis is manifested due to heredity. It is impossible to get rid of this kind of problem, this phenomenon is very rarely encountered. However, the course of the disease can be greatly facilitated. Follow the above procedures.
Prevention of goose bumps
In order not to make such a disease, it is enough to follow simple recommendations.
- Always use a hard washcloth during water treatment. Regularly clean the dermis peeling, scrub.
- It is better to combine such procedures with a trip to the sauna or bath. The skin will be the most steamed, and the pores are maximally disclosed. Get a deep cleansing. Always moisturize and nourish the skin with directed means.
- Pay special attention to the daily diet. Consult a dermatologist; some products may need to be replaced.With proper nutrition, you can significantly improve the body, you will get rid of a number of problems.
To cope with goose bumps, it is recommended to visit a specialist. Pass the necessary tests and find out the root cause. Next, rely on the advice of a doctor and carry out the necessary manipulations to correct the problem. Be sure to review the diet.
Video: how to get rid of goose bumps