The content of the article
- 1 Indications for use
- 2 Almond oil for daily use
- 3 Almond oil for the skin around the eyes
- 4 Almond Lip Oil
- 5 Almond eyelash oil
- 6 Almond Oil Remover Cosmetics
- 7 Almond oil from bruises under the eyes
- 8 Almond oil for facial massage
- 9 Almond oil against acne
- 10 Almond oil for skin peeling
- 11 Video: almond oil for face
Almond oil has a beneficial effect on the structure of the skin, adjusting the relief and complexion. With regular use, minor creases are smoothed, the activity of the sebaceous glands is normalized, peeling goes. The product eliminates rashes (in particular, acne), redness, complex inflammation. In addition to focusing on the skin, the composition softens and moisturizes the epidermis of the whole body. To get the most out of it, you must follow the basic rules.
Indications for use
- bags, bruises, and spider veins under the eyes;
- common fading complexion;
- very dry or, on the contrary, oily skin from nature;
- peeling in the winter and summer periods;
- acne, purulent acne and redness;
- mimic wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes;
- gray or yellow skin (a consequence of vitamin deficiency).
Almond oil for daily use
- To properly carry out the manipulation, wipe your face with the composition twice a day. The first rubbing occurs during the period after morning washing, the second - in the evening, 2 hours before going to bed.
- To increase the effectiveness of the procedure and ensure proper absorption, preheat the composition in a microwave or water bath before use.
- Warm oil is distributed on the fingertips, and then driven into the skin of the face. If desired, you can rub the composition in a circular motion. After about a third of an hour, the product is completely absorbed, leaving no residue.
- If excess remains, remove them with a cosmetic sponge. In no case do not let the product linger on the skin, otherwise it will clog the pores and complicate self-cleaning.
Almond oil for the skin around the eyes
- Very often, almond oil is used to dehydrate the thin skin around the eyes. The tool eliminates swelling and dark circles, removes the “crow's feet” in the corners of the eyes.
- Oil applied courses. Use it for 3 weeks, then take a break of 5 days, then resume the procedure. Before using the composition must be heated to a temperature of 30 degrees.
- Do not overdo the oil on the stove, otherwise it will lose all its beneficial properties. After warming up, grease the tips of the fingers with the product, in a twisting motion walk along the orbital bone.
- The skin must be clean and dry so that the oil is completely absorbed. Remove residues with a cosmetic sponge or paper towel.
- You can prepare a cream for the skin around the eyes. To do this, mix 10 ml. vitamin E with 30 ml. almond oil and 5 ml. vitamin A. Rub the mixture in a similar way, removing excess.
Almond Lip Oil
- Particularly effective use of the composition is considered in the winter and summer periods. These seasons are detrimental to the condition of the lips, causing cracks, peeling, inflammation.
- To apply the composition, heat it to a warm state, with a brush, apply to the lips. Wait 15 minutes to completely absorb the product.
- After a specified time, rub the oil into the skin, do not remove the remnants of napkins. Use as needed, as well as before entering the cold, sun or wind.
Almond eyelash oil
- All natural oils nourish the skin and hair, so step-by-step instructions can be useful for girls with weakened eyelashes.
- Connect with each other 2 ml. liquid vitamin E, 3 ml. vitamin A in ampoules, 12 ml. almond oil. Pour into a dark bottle and shake.
- With the help of an old brush from the mascara, apply the product to the eyelashes. Leave on for a quarter of an hour so that the oil is absorbed. After that, remove the remnants of the sponge, wash.
Almond Oil Remover Cosmetics
- The natural product perfectly removes cosmetics from the skin and eyes. To use it, heat the oil in a water bath, soak a cosmetic disc in the product. Apply sponge to your eyelashes, wait 2 minutes, carefully remove the mascara.
- If you want to remove the foundation, powder or blush, wipe the surface of the face with a disc moistened with oil.After that, wash with a directional cosmetic gel, rub oil into the skin.
- Similarly, a face painting, persistent lipstick or gloss, a pencil and eyebrow shadows, concealers, proofreaders and other cosmetics are removed.
Almond oil from bruises under the eyes
- Dark circles appear due to insomnia, poor lifestyle, poor nutrition, dehydration of the skin and the body as a whole. To get rid of them, you need to heat the oil.
- In a warm condition, it is applied to the area with bruises, then gently rubbed. To enhance the effectiveness, you can add to the oil 3 drops of vitamin a or E.
- The procedure should be carried out three times a day, while the composition is applied only to dry and clean skin. Be sure to remove all makeup. Do not leave oil in the area to be treated for longer than 20 minutes.
Almond oil for facial massage
- It is not necessary to buy a special composition with which you can hold a face massage. Heat the almond oil to 30 degrees, spread it over your finger tips.
- Apply a means of driving in on the entire surface of the face to form a film. Now start the massage from the middle of the forehead to the temples, smoothing wrinkles.
- Walk from chin to earlobes, pulling relief. Pay attention to the cheek area, moving from the wings of the nose to the cheekbones. The massage around the eyes is performed from the inner edge to the outer edge, then vice versa.
Almond oil against acne
- Get calendula tincture from a pharmacy, mix 15 ml. composition with 7 ml. almond oil. If desired, add any natural ester to the smell.
- Pour the composition into a dark bottle, cork, natayayut 1 day. After that, shake the tube, put a cotton swab into it. Locally treat acne, pimples and purulent inflammations.
- Do not wash off the product, do not touch healthy skin. Perform manipulations 2 times a day for 7-10 days. Take a break for 1 week, renew the procedure if necessary.
Almond oil for skin peeling
- If you have large pores and oily skin, prepare a peeling agent twice a week. To do this, mix the almond oil with fine sea salt in such a way as to get a thick paste.
- Spread it over the T-shaped area, forehead, chin, cheeks, leave for 3 minutes. Then, with a massaging circular motion, process the face for another 2 minutes.
- After all the manipulations, wash, blot the skin. Rub in almond oil, remove excess after 20 minutes. In the same way, you can prepare a scrub of oil and coffee grounds.
Due to its light texture, almond oil is quickly absorbed and remains in the skin cavity for a long time. As a result of this feature, it is allowed to use the product daily for cosmetic purposes. Exfoliate dead cells, fight acne, remove bruises, massage and moisturize eyelashes.
Video: almond oil for face