The content of the article
Weight loss begins with a well-designed diet. A person can spend hours in the gym, exhausting his own body, but if he does not give up hamburgers and convenience foods, fat deposits will not disappear. Fasting, as well as all sorts of diets that impair health and slow down digestion, are contraindicated. Then how to become slim and fit? Eat right and balanced.
Candy - the main enemy of the teeth and thin waist. So say nutritionists, calling for a switch to stevia and low-fat cottage cheese. Is it really necessary to forget about pastries and eat exclusively green apples?
Sweets are not prohibited, but you need to follow a few rules:
- Use only one bar of dark chocolate or a small piece of cake.
- Desserts eat up to 12 days so that the body has time to convert the carbohydrates into energy.
- Flour dishes and pastries are replaced by homemade marshmallows and fruit jelly, which have fewer calories.
- Before sweets eat an apple or grapefruit. A light snack will fill the stomach, blunt the hunger, and start the metabolism, so the figure will not suffer from the cream cake.
- Desserts are not washed down with soda or tea. Sweet liquid dilutes the gastric juice, slowing down the digestion of food, and fermentation begins, because of which the stomach swells.
Chocolate and candy can not get carried away. Desserts - sources of fast carbohydrates, which are converted into blubber and cholesterol, clogging blood vessels. They try to buy cakes and pastries no more than 2-3 times a week, and after each bar they go to the gym or go for a run to spend their accumulated calories.
Fiber for healthy intestines
The first step in losing weight is cleansing the body. Frozen meatballs are sent to the trash, fresh and steamed vegetables appear in the diet, a lot of fruits and berries.
Squashes and pears supply the intestines with pectins and coarse dietary fibers. Substances absorb toxins and cholesterol, bring out rotting food. Intestinal motility improves, metabolism accelerates, and the waist gradually becomes thinner.
The diet should contain sources of fiber:
- cereals like oats, millet, or barley;
- vegetables in the form of stews or salad;
- young peas or beans, as well as green beans;
- fruits, especially apples and grapefruits;
- almonds and peanuts;
- raisins and other dried fruits;
- whole grain wholemeal bread;
- pumpkin seeds.
Dietary fiber helps control appetite. Getting into the stomach with the liquid, they swell and fill it.But if there is too much fiber, constipation and other digestive problems occur. The daily rate of dietary fiber - 30 g. These are three servings of green peas or bran bread.
Salt and water
The body needs fluid for normal functioning. With a shortage of water, metabolism slows down, liver function deteriorates, and this organ is responsible for the conversion of cholesterol into energy. An adult is advised to drink 1.5–2.5 liters of fluid per day. Useful:
- berry fruit drinks;
- vegetable soups;
- herbal teas;
- freshly squeezed juices;
- dried fruit compotes;
- natural coffe.
But the emphasis should be on mineral or distilled water. Always keep a handy bottle of clean liquid, you can with a lemon slice or juice.
People who dream of losing weight are advised to give up sugar and use salt in moderation. Seasoning retains water in soft tissues. The work of the kidneys worsens, edemas appear, which cause the arrow of the scale to show 0.5–2 kg more.
The diet of slim people for 50% consists of complex carbohydrates. They are contained in cereals:
- brown rice.
The body receives complex carbohydrates from vegetables and herbs, whole-grain pasta. The body processes cereals and salads into energy. In a balanced menu, there are sources of proteins:
- chicken breast;
- cottage cheese;
- sesame seeds;
- sea and river fish;
- walnuts with almonds and hazelnuts.
A person should consume about 100–150 g of foods containing protein, which is 30–35% of the diet.
Fats are also important for normal well-being. They are responsible for the absorption of vitamins, energy production and the reproductive system. With a lack of mono- and polyunsaturated fats, hair and skin suffer, and libido decreases. Beneficial substances are obtained from:
- cod liver;
- olive and peanut butter;
- flax and sunflower seeds;
Fat accounts for only 10–15% of the diet. The daily allowance of walnuts or avocados for an adult is 50–70 g. And how much to eat vegetable oil? 10 to 30 ml per day.
Thanks to a balanced diet, in which there are complex carbohydrates, and fats, and proteins, the body breaks down the blubber, turning it into energy, and the muscle mass remains. The person loses weight by 2-4 sizes without damage to health.
The thickness of the waist depends not only on the quality of the food, but also on its quantity. People who love well and eat a lot gradually stretch the stomach. A standard portion does not quench the appetite, they ask for a supplement. The body gets more calories than it burns. The remains are converted into fat, deposited on the hips and sides.
Overeating is the main enemy of the figure. It is difficult to fight a bad habit, but there are several ways to fool the brain:
- Buy the dishes in dark blue. Hue dulls appetite.
- Put food in small plates. It seems to the brain that man ate a lot. He sends a “Stop” signal to the stomach, the feeling of hunger disappears.
- Food is divided into small pieces, and chew each 40 times.
- Instead of forks use wooden sticks.
- Products do not wash down with soda. Sweet water "pushes" undigested food into the intestines, making room for a new portion.
- Stretch a standard portion for 15–20 minutes. So much time is needed for the stomach to relieve the feeling of hunger.
- You need to focus on food, not being distracted by books or movies, talking with friends.
- Food should be fun.You can not cram into the unloved asparagus or stewed eggplant.
- Water is drunk before meals to muffle the feeling of hunger. If you drink liquid after a hearty lunch or breakfast, metabolism slows down.
The stomach gets used to new portions gradually. The body rebels, the person is haunted by the feeling of hunger. Escape from the desire to chew something help training and active games. Others save interesting books, favorite work, hobby. The brain involved in compiling the report stops thinking about food.
How to eat
People who eat breakfast are less likely to suffer from a constant feeling of hunger and consume fewer calories. But you need to choose the right dishes:
- boiled eggs or steam omelet;
- cottage cheese with honey and berries;
- oatmeal with dried fruit, seeds or a piece of butter;
- a slice of bran bread with avocado, bananas or hard cheese;
Porridges supply the body with complex carbohydrates, and eggs and cottage cheese supply protein. Food is slowly digested, so a person feels full for at least 4–5 hours. Do not give up the second breakfast: an apple, a glass of yogurt, a chocolate bar.
Do not skip lunch, which should consist of soup, vegetable salad and a piece of boiled meat or steam fish. A person needs both slow carbohydrates and proteins to stay active. You do not have to dine, but it is forbidden to refuse dinner. The stomach is pampered with baked fish and vegetable garnish. This is enough to sleep well fed, and in the morning get up with a slight feeling of hunger.
Overweight appears to lovers cram sandwiches on the go. Eating should be sitting, relaxing and fully concentrating on the process. After swallowing the last piece, do not get up from the chair for 5–10 minutes, allowing the stomach to get ready for work.
Fat burning foods
People who want to lose weight are advised to eat at least 800 grams of vegetables per day. Preference is given to cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini and other varieties, in which at least starch. The diet also includes foods that activate metabolism and help burn subcutaneous deposits. These include:
- cold soups;
- ginger root and powder;
- mustard and red pepper;
- vegetable soups without potatoes;
- pine nuts and almonds;
- color salad;
- green tea and steam fish;
- cottage cheese and yogurt without sweeteners;
- apples and pears.
It is useful to play sports or just walk outside, especially if the sun is shining outside. Ultraviolet, getting on the skin, interacts with cholesterol, turning the harmful compound into vitamin D, which promotes better absorption of calcium and strengthen the skeletal system.
Can I have a snack before workouts? Yes, if it is chicken breast or cottage cheese, but you can do it 2 hours after lunch or snack. How to satisfy hunger after going to the gym? Protein cocktail or lean meat with lettuce. Protein food does not allow the body to destroy muscle tissue, forcing to burn fat.
What not to do
- Hunger is a bad idea. It does not help cleanse the body of toxins. A body without food is under stress. Metabolism slows down, and each calorie, obtained after fasting, turns into fat reserves "for a rainy day."
- You can not eat marinades and smoked food, fast food, convenience foods, soda and chips with crackers.They clog up the body, worsen the work of the digestive organs and increase cholesterol levels.
- It is forbidden to scold yourself for "harmful" snacks, like a piece of chocolate or pork. It is better to rejoice that you have managed to pamper yourself, and then go run or dance.
- You can not jam the cereal and meat with fruit, otherwise fermentation begins in the stomach, because of which there is flatulence, and the food is worse absorbed.
- Chocolate will not solve all the problems. Food - a source of energy, and only. It is necessary to remove stress in the gym, but not near the refrigerator.
Go to a balanced diet is difficult. The body resists, not wanting to part with chips and mayonnaise. We have to overcome ourselves and our weaknesses, gradually abandoning harmful products. But you can not give up, because healthy food improves health, helps to lose those extra pounds and become healthier.
Video: how to lose weight without harming the body