The content of the article
Nothing is impossible, and even if you have not been rewarded with thick eyelashes since birth, they can become beautiful. You just need to choose the right strategy and make a plan of care for them. And then, after 2-3 months you will be able to boast of long, elegantly curved and thick eyelashes.
Do not be surprised, we will not talk about magic products that in a few days promise to change us beyond recognition - they give only a brief cosmetic effect. We will talk about those methods that primarily affect their health, and, as a result, their appearance. If you want to make them thick and long and keep them for years to come, these tips will help you.
Tip number 1: buy good cosmetics
Before you start growing eyelashes, you should eliminate those factors that cause them to fall out. Most of the damage comes from improperly chosen care and decorative cosmetics.
Here are some criteria to help you make the right choice:
- Choose a cream for the skin of the eyelids, based on its condition (loss of elasticity, dark circles, sensitivity).
- The composition should not be aggressive components (Albumin, Alcohol, Aluminum, Benzene, Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT), Carbomer, DEA, Diethanolamine, MEA, Monoethanolamine, TEA, Triethanolamine, Fragrances, Hydantoin DMDM, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Kaolin clay, Mineral Mineral .
- Avoid waterproof cosmetics, use it only if necessary, no more than 2 times a month and remove special means.
- Recall that it is important to pay attention to the shelf life and integrity of the packaging of any cosmetics.
If you bought a product for the eyes, but noticed that it causes swelling of the eyelids, redness, itching or desquamation, stop using it. The skin in this area is very sensitive and can be quickly spoiled. But it will take a long time to restore.
Advice №2: get rid of bad habits
Of course, in this section you can speculate about the dangers of nicotine and alcohol on the state of appearance in general and hair in particular. But we hope that these habits do not enter your daily life.Let's focus on the mistakes that thin and break our eyelashes day after day.
What habits are bad for eyelashes:
- If you periodically forget to wash off cosmetics before bedtime, then your eyelashes will never be long and thick. A layer of decorative tools makes them too thick, and the bulb is not able to hold a lot of weight. From here comes the fallout. In addition, mascara makes them hard, so they are easy to break if touched in a dream. This leads to shortening.
- The habit of sleeping on the stomach hurts not only the eyelashes, as they are pressed against the pillow, but also the skin of the face and even the spine. This is the most harmful posture for sleep, which spoils our beauty and does not allow to fully get enough sleep.
- Do not rub your eyes. Even if they itch a lot, it is better to attach a cotton pad with herbs decoction or strong tea, and rather find out the reason from an ophthalmologist.
- Do not touch your eyes with dirty hands. Before removing or inserting lenses, get rid of the eyelashes that have fallen on the inner eyelid, wash them with soap and dry them.
- Treat your eyelids and eyelashes gently. Do not rub hard with makeup remover and do not wash with SLS.
The less you injure the cilia, the faster they will restore their health and gain a beautiful appearance. You should also add a few words about the benefits of proper nutrition and physical activity, positively affecting the appearance as a whole.
Tip # 3: Use Fortifying Agents
Do not run to the pharmacy and buy the advertised means for the growth of eyelashes. Most of them contain hormones that promote rapid growth. Such drugs after the cancellation give the opposite effect, the eyelashes begin to thin and break off, and the result is worse than the original state. We will talk about time-tested and safe tools that have helped many girls regain their eyelash health.
Folk remedies for the growth and strengthening of eyelashes:
- Castor oil. It is a leader among all folk remedies. If it suits you, you will get a stunning effect. But since this oil has a thick texture and contains many substances, it can cause allergies. It is expressed in swelling of the eyelids after half an hour or more after application.
- If you have side effects, then try other oils: peach, almond, olive. They have a lighter texture and they are less likely to cause intolerance.
- You can make a vitamin cocktail for eyelashes. To do this, you need to purchase in a pharmacy vitamins A and E and mix in equal parts. They are available in liquid form and are easily applied to the eyelashes.
- We all know how decoctions of herbs help strengthen the hair on the head, but they can also be used for the beauty of the eyelids. Prepare infusions of chamomile, calendula, nettle or other favorite plants and make eyewash.
- It is useful for the skin around the eyes and eyelashes to make a parsley mask. Simply chop a fresh plant and mix with a small amount of any of the above oils, and then apply on the skin for 15 minutes.
Oil can be used as a means for removing makeup. Wet a cotton pad with water and drip some oil on it, then wipe the eyelids and eyelashes. This method will not only wash away cosmetics perfectly, but will also have a firming effect.
Tip number 4: do eyelid massage
A good way to strengthen the hair follicles, including ciliary ones, is a massage, which causes a rush of blood to the surface of the skin. Just do it very carefully, as with a strong press you can damage the roots.
How to do a century massage:
- clean your face from cosmetics, but do not apply the cream;
- Dip your fingers in a castor or other oil and rub them lightly together to warm it up;
- massage the ring finger simultaneously on both eyes or separately;
- start with circular movements near the inner corner of the lower eyelid and move towards the outer;
- then in the upper eyelid, walk in the direction from the outer to the inner corner;
- Massage the area between the eyebrows;
- then walk on brows with pinching movements;
- Complete the massage with a patting motion on the skin around the eyelids.
If your goal is to grow your eyelashes and make them thick, then massage the eyelids daily. To save the effect, it is enough to do it 1-2 times a week. As you noticed, the massage is combined with the application of oil, so it penetrates the skin better and leads to an improvement in the condition of the eyelashes.To the oil is well absorbed, do this procedure before bedtime, and the next morning wash.
If you want long and fluffy cilia, follow these simple tips. Devoting every day a little time of your appearance, you save her beauty for many years. And carefully treating your eyelashes, you will achieve the termination of their loss and breakage.
Video: how to grow gorgeous eyelashes at home