The content of the article
Current trends in the cosmetic industry offer us more and more new products that can change our appearance. Numerous mascaras and eyeliners make our eyes expressive, and the eyelashes are full and long. However, this is not always good. Behind the external beauty are often hidden harmful components that spoil the very structure of the cilia. Eyelash extension and perm, poor-quality cosmetics, improper care and weather conditions can make them weak and rare. Then we come to the aid of a natural medicine that can restore the beauty of cilia - castor oil.
The benefits of castor oil for eyelashes
Castor oil contains in its composition a huge number of oils, trace elements and vitamins that are useful for the skin and eyelashes.
- Castor oil penetrates the hair bulb itself and nourishes it from the inside.It improves the growth of eyelashes and prevents their loss.
- Castor oil also affects the hair scales. It smoothes these scales, so that the eyelashes become strong, smooth and shiny.
- Oil covers eyelashes with the thinnest layer, which protects hairs from external influence. An imperceptible layer thickens the hair shaft, so after using mascara, the eyelashes seem much thicker and fuller.
- Oil perfectly moisturizes the hair structure, protecting eyelashes from brittleness and drying.
- As part of castor oil there are acids, the daily application of which makes the cilia soft and obedient. They no longer stick in all directions, but curl hairs to hairs.
- Castor oil stimulates dormant hair bulbs, causing the cilia to wake up and grow. In a month you will notice the beginning of the growth of new young hairs. And after two months of regular application of oil eyelashes will become much thicker.
- Thanks to the nutrition and life-giving forces with which castor oil enriches the eyelashes, they grow longer without falling out. Accordingly, their length increases.With regular use of castor oil, you can stop using eyelashes, because your will not be worse.
In addition to this, I would like to note that castor oil is very easy to apply, it does not glue and does not weigh down the hairs.
How to apply castor oil on eyelashes
If you really want to restore eyelashes and make them lush and beautiful, it will take time. But the result is worth it.
- For the convenience of daily application, you will need an old bottle of used mascara. It should be thoroughly cleaned and rinsed beforehand. This can be done with an alcohol or mascara solvent. Remember, after cleaning the tank there should be no signs of chemical products in it. After cleansing the bottle, it must be dried and weathered.
- Castor oil can be bought in a cosmetic store, but it is better to buy in a pharmacy. Pharmaceutical oil is less refined, which means it retains more benefits. Pay attention to the shelf life - the oil should not be expired, otherwise all efforts will be in vain.
- Ideally, castor oil should be stored in a refrigerator, and heated before use in hot water or in a water bath. However, the portioned use of oil is simply impossible, so we will not heat the oil every time. It is better to pour a small amount of oil into the vial, store it at room temperature, and when it is over, pour fresh from the refrigerator. This will preserve the benefits of the product itself.
- Pour some oil into the container from under the carcass and warm the bottle in your hand. When it becomes warm enough, the oil can be used for its intended purpose.
- First you should check if you are allergic to castor oil. To do this, put a little warm oil on the inside of the elbow and wait 15 minutes. If after a specified time the skin does not turn red, you did not feel an itch and did not see the swelling, oil may be applied to the eyelashes.
- Oil is best applied in the evening, an hour after removing makeup, but not before bedtime. Do not apply oil if you wear contact lenses. They must first be removed.
- Apply oil to the cilia with a special mascara brush. Begin drawing from the roots to the tips, “painting over” each eyelash.
- Try not to touch the skin, if this happens, wipe the skin with a cotton swab.
- Be careful not to get oil in your eyes. If castor oil gets into the eye, a thin film forms on its surface, which will make your vision hazy for a while.
- An hour after applying the mask, you need to take a cotton pad and remove all the remaining oil that did not have time to be absorbed. Flush the oil with water completely. You can wash in the morning.
A full course of treatment and recovery is 3 weeks, after which there should be a one-month break. Three full courses will allow you to restore the cilia, make them healthy and strong.
Masks for eyelashes with castor oil
Castor oil is in itself a very strong and powerful product of cosmetology. However, it can be mixed with other ingredients to get an even more stunning effect.
- Castor mixed with petroleum jelly will allow you not only to strengthen the eyelashes, but make them thicker and lush.
- Accelerate the growth of eyelashes will help castor oil in combination with burdock. They need to be mixed in equal proportions and applied to the eyelashes every evening.
- Castor oil in tandem with aloe juice not only restores painful and rare eyelashes, but also allows you to get rid of barley.
- Almond oil, added to the container with castor oil, will make your eyelashes fluffy and soft.
- And if you mix castor oil with parsley juice, then you get a healing elixir against the loss of eyelashes.
Castor oil is an amazing gift of nature to preserve the beauty and youth of our eyes. But remember that a real result can be achieved only with regular and daily use. Love yourself and take care of your natural beauty!
Video: castor oil for eyelashes